My XP Reset...

L4D - 1000 Ammo Pack Bank

ssenmodnar

My XP Reset...

Post by ssenmodnar » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:51 pm

Okay, so I just connected to the server and I saw that I had 0 XP, and I was Level 0. What happened???? Just before that I was level 25 and now... what has happened? Is it because of the server reboot?

sammy
Site Admin

Re: My XP Reset...

Post by sammy » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:54 pm

were you registered with a password to enter the server?
did you change your name or steamid?

ssenmodnar

Post by ssenmodnar » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:41 pm

were you registered with a password to enter the server?
did you change your name or steamid?
Yes, I was registered, I've had the same name and my Steam ID hasn't changed at all.

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:13 pm

I'll fix it when I am online. What is your steam ID?,
If you're not comfortable typing it publicly, send me a personal message.

ssenmodnar

Post by ssenmodnar » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:19 pm

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY wrote:I'll fix it when I am online. What is your steam ID?,
If you're not comfortable typing it publicly, send me a personal message.
STEAM_0:0:1663477626 thx fluffy <3333333

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:35 pm

No problem mate, but I know what happened. STEAM ID you have is NOT real. Therefore even if you register and we did cache reset or any heavy work within a server- your levels will be reset to 1. Because you never registered with a REAL STEAM ID.
Somebody correct me if I am talking non-sense, but it is only logical explanation.

I can give you your levels back without me having ANY evidence that you actually DID have level 25, because you took a time to register and create a post about it, :-)

P.S. It is "Black Friday", check and see if STEAM had any specials going on.

ssenmodnar

Post by ssenmodnar » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:37 am

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY wrote:No problem mate, but I know what happened. STEAM ID you have is NOT real. Therefore even if you register and we did cache reset or any heavy work within a server- your levels week be reset to 1. Because you never registered with a REAL STEAM ID.
Somebody correct me if I am talking non-sense, but it is only logical explanation.

I can give you your levels back without me having ANY evidence that you actually DID have level 25, because you took a time to register and create a post about it, :-)

P.S. It is "Black Friday", check and see if STEAM had any specials going on.
Okay.

Is my Steam ID not proper because I have a non-steam CS 1.6? Because I downloaded it off a website and I didn't buy it from Steam. I see a lot of people who have CS who have played here and don't have a Steam version, but their XP doesn't reset. And also, if I didn't have a real Steam ID, my XP at WARCRAFT3 would be reset also.

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:19 am

Thanks mate, proves I was talking non sense. :-)
There was a chance that you repeatedly broke the rules and instead of a temp ban, I restarted your levels.
I keep track of all my players, their STEAM IDs and their new names(so people won't recognize them, but I still do), what rules they broke and how many times, what punishment I did and last but not least their IP.

YOUR STEAM ID, NOR NAME ARE NOT ON MY LIST.
If anybody has anything to add which may affect my decision on this case, SPEAK NOW.
I'll wait 12 hours and then arrange a meet up to give you a level 25 and apologies.

ssenmodnar

Post by ssenmodnar » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:20 am

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY wrote:Thanks mate, proves I was talking non sense. :-)
There was a chance that you repeatedly broke the rules and instead of a temp ban, I restarted your levels.
I keep track of all my players, their STEAM IDs and their new names(so people won't recognize them, but I still do), what rules they broke and how many times, what punishment I did and last but not least their IP.

YOUR STEAM ID, NOR NAME ARE NOT ON MY LIST.
If anybody has anything to add which may affect my decision on this case, SPEAK NOW.
I'll wait 12 hours and then arrange a meet up to give you a level 25 and apologies.
Okay :P

ssenmodnar

Post by ssenmodnar » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:21 am

Great, it went back to the level I made it to before you leveled me up to Level 25 :(

Return to “#1 Left4Dead + Gun-Xp! -------------------108.181.1.219:27015”