If you think everyone's hacking...

Classic Dust2 - DOWN, May be rebranded

Venom
Site Admin

Re: If you think everyone's hacking...

Post by Venom » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:49 am

puppet wrote:
Venom wrote:
puppet wrote:lol don't play cs anymore really ... but i'll hop in sometime when i see you on

i ain't got it no more so i can be your punching bag lol :lol:
decided to delete your "helper"?

:lol: Vac's steppin their game up .. so i had to back off
Since when did vac stop you from trying to find a new one? :lol:
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

puppet

Post by puppet » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:34 pm

trying lol ?

i have to many id's .. they don't have enough people on the vac team itself lol

Poody

Post by Poody » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:11 pm

excellent post ston3, I would suggest everyone to read it.
Come and Idle in our IRC and show your support!
[.40 cal ]- Poody **

|Rp^| Battousai

Post by |Rp^| Battousai » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:21 am

WHAT IS THIS SOUND? AIM? you speak of?!? It's funny when people complain about people people that hella pwn them...there are veterans that play on intermediate and its always fun to play against them. I've been playing since 1.5 and these kids now a days wouldn't even stand a chance against players back then haha. You forgot to mention reaction time, there are people that have insanely fast reaction time which enables them to wait a corner with a deagle and 1 deag someone as they run by...Skilled cs players also know to stay at calm at all situations even if its a 9v1 situation (which I love) once you panick you spray and its all over, I've actually let people shoot at me cuz i know they panicked and i just actually strafe around and they miss like crazy then i just one shot them hahaha, not everyone is a hacker there are skilled cs players out there. DOT POST THAT PIC OF ME KNIFING LUFFY!

Monkey D. Luffy

Post by Monkey D. Luffy » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:23 pm

|Rp^| Battousai wrote:WHAT IS THIS SOUND? AIM? you speak of?!? It's funny when people complain about people people that hella pwn them...there are veterans that play on intermediate and its always fun to play against them. I've been playing since 1.5 and these kids now a days wouldn't even stand a chance against players back then haha. You forgot to mention reaction time, there are people that have insanely fast reaction time which enables them to wait a corner with a deagle and 1 deag someone as they run by...Skilled cs players also know to stay at calm at all situations even if its a 9v1 situation (which I love) once you panick you spray and its all over, I've actually let people shoot at me cuz i know they panicked and i just actually strafe around and they miss like crazy then i just one shot them hahaha, not everyone is a hacker there are skilled cs players out there.
Lol I think I was one of those that panicked, then sprayed, then miss like crazy ...
DOT POST THAT PIC OF ME KNIFING LUFFY!
I'll fix your typo, no worries! DON'T POST THAT PIC OF ME KNIFING LUFFY! ;) :D

Tehe

Post by Tehe » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Good read and great point made.
Hopefully this clears some things up lol.

Return to “#2 CLASSIC NO AWP -------------------------108.181.1.219:27016”