Maps

Classic Dust2 - DOWN, May be rebranded

St0n3

Maps

Post by St0n3 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:19 pm

This is for the Regs. mostly. I'm trying to figure out a map rotation that wouldn't empty the servers. If you have any input, toss it in.

The key requirments here are:
1. Make sure the map will keep people in the servers/ bring others in.
2. Make sure most of them are maps people have already experienced. I don't mind new maps, but others might.
3. Its important the maps don't EMPTY the servers.
4. Small to medium sized maps are probably the best.

Some maps I have been thinking about wanting to have added are:
cs_Italy, cs_militia, de_prodigy, cs_estate, cs_assault (one of the modded ones), deagle_5, fy_iceworld, and fy_poolday.

That being said... the real question is....

What maps do you guys, the regulars want? After all without you guys keeping our servers full AND fun, we'd have no one to play with. :mrgreen:
Just give us say your top 5 maps, and let's not let this turn into any riotous rage fest. I will pick the maps that consistently show up the most, and bring the data to the higher ups.

Donkey D. Luffy

Re: Maps

Post by Donkey D. Luffy » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:50 pm

i like assault! I think its better to have a map choosing menu. I have seen one on other server, it allows us to choose 1 out of 4 maps from the rotation. So that when theres less ppl playing at night, we can be able to choose a smaller map n more flexible. thx for bringing it up Stone :idea:

BrennenHuff

Post by BrennenHuff » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:49 am

St0n3 wrote:This is for the Regs. mostly. I'm trying to figure out a map rotation that wouldn't empty the servers. If you have any input, toss it in.

The key requirments here are:
1. Make sure the map will keep people in the servers/ bring others in.
2. Make sure most of them are maps people have already experienced. I don't mind new maps, but others might.
3. Its important the maps don't EMPTY the servers.
4. Small to medium sized maps are probably the best.

Some maps I have been thinking about wanting to have added are:
cs_Italy, cs_militia, de_prodigy, cs_estate, cs_assault (one of the modded ones), deagle_5, fy_iceworld, and fy_poolday.

That being said... the real question is....

What maps do you guys, the regulars want? After all without you guys keeping our servers full AND fun, we'd have no one to play with. :mrgreen:
Just give us say your top 5 maps, and let's not let this turn into any riotous rage fest. I will pick the maps that consistently show up the most, and bring the data to the higher ups.
I have always been a big proponent of the map choosing cycle. Allowing the first 3 maps requested to be the ones selected for the next map. However, if a map has been played it cannot be chosen for the next 3 maps. I am sure this is an easy plug-in?

There was an old assault map that I use to play back in 03 called assault_upc that was not so T sided. I would love to see that an oilrig in the rotation.

Huff

Monkey D. Luffy

Post by Monkey D. Luffy » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:22 am

de_rats! lol

I don't think militia is an option. I like the map personally but when it was on rotation last time, it received constant complaints. I liked italy but of course, most dislike having to be a CT. I think iceworld is a good fit or one of those other versions of it!

Lastly, I hate estate :evil: lol

BrennenHuff

Post by BrennenHuff » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:37 am

Monkey D. Luffy wrote:de_rats! lol Low Gravity!!!!!!
I don't think militia is an option. I like the map personally but when it was on rotation last time, it received constant complaints. I liked italy but of course, most dislike having to be a CT. I think iceworld is a good fit or one of those other versions of it!

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:52 am

ill look into this

BrennenHuff

Post by BrennenHuff » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:06 am

sammy wrote:ill look into this
Thanks sammo.
I think this could be very beneficial to the server.

Huff

Supernick

Post by Supernick » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:08 am

I'm really for the idea of having a map menu. Because having the same maps over and over is kinda boring, even with an extensive cycle it's still going to be the same maps. Also, extending the time on the map would be a nice feature on the menu.
don't be a square, live life to the fullest, don't waist time with anger. life's too short to not enjoy every second.
love

-nick :D

Donkey D. Luffy

Post by Donkey D. Luffy » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:20 am

Monkey D. Luffy wrote:de_rats! lol

Rats rats rats rats rats!!! :)

|Rp^| Battousai

Post by |Rp^| Battousai » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:23 am

There's actually a cs_italy map where market and ct spawn is a bomb site rather than hostages...I actually think that bombsites are better than hostages considering T's can camp hostages while on a bomb italy ct's have to guard 2 places. aim_ak-colt is a good one too!! or strike or fire? i dont know how people will like strike or fire

Return to “#2 CLASSIC NO AWP -------------------------108.181.1.219:27016”