Retarded play

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
DOWN- May be rebranded

yystyler

Retarded play

Post by yystyler » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:43 am

Hey admin (if there is still one here since few people play here),

Just wanna feedback that COD has gone a little retarded as many people are just spamming speed and just rushing to people's faces (literally) right in front to shoot. No tactics at all. Just rush in front, stop in your face, spray bullets, die, repeat cycle. I feel dumber as I play long on this server as this apparently is the play style of many players like (BABADUK, Feliks, >Plavac), and many more.

Suggestion is to cap the max speed or no speed level up for all the classes except commando since there's no primary weapon for commando.

Hopefully you will do something as this retarded play might probably cause the attrition of COD players.

Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

namnoc

Re: Retarded play

Post by namnoc » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:32 pm

Your acerbic tone and extremely inappropriate use of the word retarded are not appreciated. Please find a more polite manner in which to communicate what I am sure you meant to be constructive criticism. Thanks.
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

yystyler

Post by yystyler » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:25 am

If I would be condescending or acerbic, I would already used superfluous profanities. Well, if you play the game and experience first hand, you would also probably develop the same sentiment. And if you find my tone acerbic, please then suggest an appropriate word substitute. I honestly like the game, but the game is eventually ruined by these athletic, nimble, whimsical players.

I would appreciate a constructive reply to solve the incumbent problem rather than parse my parlance. Many thanks.

namnoc

Post by namnoc » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:35 am

Constructive reply: The Call of Duty mod allows one to level certain skills including speed. In a mod like Call of Duty (or WC3, Superhero, Pokémon and others) tactics while useful are not necessary to play the game. I apologize that this fact is inconvenient to your style of play. Perhaps you should try a server that does not have super-type skills, like Deathmatch, Gungame, or a more traditional server with original maps.
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

yystyler

Post by yystyler » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:27 am

Oh okay. Point taken.

Return to “#5 Call of Duty! --------------------------------108.181.1.219:27019”