ownx new war3ft version is uploaded.

For The Menu - say /war3menu

Not the Face!

Re: ownx new war3ft version is uploaded.

Post by Not the Face! » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:24 pm

-=Brock*Samson=- wrote:Btw, NTF, for the record - I didn't use any gold for those potions. I picked up 2 red chests with a ton of money. :P

Every time I get a red chest, I get enough for an anhk.. :(

>.> NTF <.<

DieOnAndOnAndOn

Post by DieOnAndOnAndOn » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:23 pm

Brock stashed more gold than the dwarves from The Hobbit :lol:

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:01 pm

Lol I remember before sammy capped the gold, I had something like 300 gold stashed away. :mrgreen:

.:N!zZ:.:782:.

Post by .:N!zZ:.:782:. » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:14 pm

like Mr burn's said excellent lol

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:14 pm

DieOnAndOnAndOn wrote:Brock stashed more gold than the dwarves from The Hobbit :lol:

And they had a lot of gold.. What was better then all that gold... THE DRAGON!!

>.> NTF <.<

[[Sorry for getting off topic]]

That would be a great race... a Dragon!

jovato

Post by jovato » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:33 pm

hope you havent forgot about this sammy =). been waiting for portal to b 3k at least. I know its been busy over holidays i assume. hope everyone had a blast.
<----I'm pretty sure we've all tried doing this.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm

I agree so frustrating (you know who you are) those who have it bound, constantly escaping lost firefights lol.
GlazeD

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:43 pm

Not the Face! wrote:
-=Brock*Samson=- wrote:Btw, NTF, for the record - I didn't use any gold for those potions. I picked up 2 red chests with a ton of money. :P

Every time I get a red chest, I get enough for an anhk.. :(

>.> NTF <.<

I get + empty lol
GlazeD

Dead Man

Post by Dead Man » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:07 pm

I use Portal now LOL.

I don't even know what 85% percent of the shop items do, but the ones I do know is thanks to admins.

The cheap cheats/tricks for WC3, I all learned them from the admins only.
For example the portal. I learned the cheap easy way to escape when about to die, from watching admins do it all the time.

Same for Scroll I learned it from an admins using it so many times in 1 round.
Ive seen some 40 Cal admins use this cheap trick to revive themselves like 10 times in a round a couple of times now.

SHORT STORY OF SCROLL EXPERIENCE in 40 CAL
IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ. SKIP DOWN TO BOTTOM.

I forgot his name as well but I even got one of your 40 Cal admins (Admin Terrorist at Moment Me Counter Terrorist) mad once in the map DE_DUST because I just waited in his spawn killing him over and over again while he kept reviving like over 10 times. After round was over he was mad and said I wasn't doing objective because the bomb was ticking and I didn't go to defuse. I told him that I was doing my objective and he said no you were not you are suppose to defuse. After that I just said I was doing my objective because I need to kill Terrorist in order to defuse because if I dont kill the terrorist than they will kill me while trying to defuse. After that I didn't say nothing back because all that time that ive been playing in 40 cal servers almost every 40 Cal admin I've seen results to treats of kicking/banning if one says anything to them that they do not like. (I see this in every community. Admins always tend to be Bullies and one can't comment on anything they do because right away they want to kick/ban.)

Anyways If you want to skip Story just Read Line Below.

LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF TIMES YOU CAN USE THE SCROLL TO REVIVE. I SEE ALLOT OF ADMINS/PLAYERS ALWAYS REVIVING THEMSELVES LIKE 5-10 TIME IN SOME ROUNDS WHICH GETS ANNOYING.

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:39 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:I use Portal now LOL.

I don't even know what 85% percent of the shop items do, but the ones I do know is thanks to admins.

The cheap cheats/tricks for WC3, I all learned them from the admins only.
For example the portal. I learned the cheap easy way to escape when about to die, from watching admins do it all the time.

Same for Scroll I learned it from an admins using it so many times in 1 round.
Ive seen some 40 Cal admins use this cheap trick to revive themselves like 10 times in a round a couple of times now.

SHORT STORY OF SCROLL EXPERIENCE in 40 CAL
IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ. SKIP DOWN TO BOTTOM.

I forgot his name as well but I even got one of your 40 Cal admins (Admin Terrorist at Moment Me Counter Terrorist) mad once in the map DE_DUST because I just waited in his spawn killing him over and over again while he kept reviving like over 10 times. After round was over he was mad and said I wasn't doing objective because the bomb was ticking and I didn't go to defuse. I told him that I was doing my objective and he said no you were not you are suppose to defuse. After that I just said I was doing my objective because I need to kill Terrorist in order to defuse because if I dont kill the terrorist than they will kill me while trying to defuse. After that I didn't say nothing back because all that time that ive been playing in 40 cal servers almost every 40 Cal admin I've seen results to treats of kicking/banning if one says anything to them that they do not like. (I see this in every community. Admins always tend to be Bullies and one can't comment on anything they do because right away they want to kick/ban.)

Anyways If you want to skip Story just Read Line Below.

LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF TIMES YOU CAN USE THE SCROLL TO REVIVE. I SEE ALLOT OF ADMINS/PLAYERS ALWAYS REVIVING THEMSELVES LIKE 5-10 TIME IN SOME ROUNDS WHICH GETS ANNOYING.

Show me the money...

Which admins and who are the players?

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”