ownx new war3ft version is uploaded.

For The Menu - say /war3menu

ChuCky

Re: ownx new war3ft version is uploaded.

Post by ChuCky » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:42 pm

-=Brock*Samson=- wrote:Yes, I think that's fair. One possible change though - if we are going to charge 10,000 for a potion, it should probably do a full heal, and not just 35 hp. Thoughts?
LOL!OP!

Dead Man

Post by Dead Man » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:45 pm

AA27 HAWK wrote:Show me the money...

Which admins and who are the players?

Show you what money. They use the gold and bind command to a key. Im not sure what the admins names are. Ill try to remember next time. And the Admins that do it should know who they are.

Post me the names of that admins that regularly play in WC3 and ill probably recognize them for you. I play from time to time. I don't have much time to play with my 8 month old son so I play usually around the 1am time so remembering names is not really a priority. I just go in to play to have fun but from time to time I see people scrolling all the time multiple times.

Also what good is the names though. Nothing can be done against them if its not against rules. (Just wondering what can be done if not against rules only thing I really see fit if the scroll is limited.)

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:29 pm

Amx_revive Mario
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Dead Man

Post by Dead Man » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:43 pm

MarioBros wrote:Amx_revive Mario
So are you saying admins dont use scroll?
And are you saying your one of the ones that revive multiple times using the amx_revive command?

Im just wondering what your comment is suppose to mean lol.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:59 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
And are you saying your one of the ones that revive multiple times using the amx_revive command?

Im just wondering what your comment is suppose to mean. Flushed face
It was meant to be funny, since you are clearly derailing this thread to point out that certain admin(s) are abusing their powers (without evidence) Which, being bad, is not the point of this topic.
I encourage you to post with the information and evidence in the correct forum and keep this thread on topic.

And no, I too dislike and second the limited use of scroll because I think its lame, but I dont revive myself with my admin powers and neither do other admins do since that command doesn't work in wc3 -.-
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Dead Man

Post by Dead Man » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:03 pm

MarioBros wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:

Im just wondering what your comment is suppose to mean. Flushed face
It was meant to be funny, since you are clearly derailing this thread to point out that certain admin(s) are abusing their powers (without evidence) Which, being bad, is not the point of this topic.
I encourage you to post with the information and evidence in the correct forum and keep this thread on topic.

And no, I too dislike and second the limited use of scroll because I think its lame, but I dont revive myself with my admin powers and neither do other admins do since that command doesn't work in wc3 -.-
I didnt accuse anybody of abusing there powers. I just stated what I observe when playing. And like I said I never accuse admins of abusing there powers if I did please show me were I did that so i can fix my wording. My intentions were not to get anybody in trouble but to just share my experience from server.

And I was just asking what you meant. Wasnt meant to be offensive. If it sounded rude I apologize to you. Also it is not against rules to scroll unlimited times in server so thats why i cannot accuse any admins of abusing power.

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:40 am

The Dark Knight wrote:

The cheap cheats/tricks for WC3, I all learned them from the admins only.
For example the portal. I learned the cheap easy way to escape when about to die, from watching admins do it all the time.

Same for Scroll I learned it from an admins using it so many times in 1 round.
Ive seen some 40 Cal admins use this cheap trick to revive themselves like 10 times in a round a couple of times now.

almost every 40 Cal admin I've seen results to treats of kicking/banning if one says anything to them that they do not like. (I see this in every community. Admins always tend to be Bullies and one can't comment on anything they do because right away they want to kick/ban.)
Well, you *did* accuse multiple (nebulous, phantom, unnamed) admins of kicking/banning people without warrant - which *is* an accusation of abuse. Post in the admin abuse section WITH EVIDENCE please before you start tossing around words like "bullies". Keep in mind that a wrongful accusation can result in a permanent ban.

As to your point - yes, multiple scrolling per round is annoying, and I thought we actually had a standing rule of 1 per round (although I may be mistaken). I hardly ever use the scroll, I'd rather just buy an ahnk and get a fresh start the next round. In any case, we made it more expensive to make it less of a problem. However, if someone has 10-15 gold stashed away, a few scrolls ain't gonna break the bank.

As far as the portal goes - I agree we should probably raise the price or limit the number of uses. But complaining that it's a "cheap cheat/trick" to get away from danger is just silly. That's the POINT of the item! Is it a cheap trick to buy an amulet and sneak up on someone? Or to buy a cloak and hide? That's what these items are designed for. If you don't like the portal, scroll, potion, or gold system, perhaps the 40 cal wc3 server isn't what you are looking for.

We always value constructive dialogue as to how we can improve the gaming experience for our community. If you have suggestions, feel free to voice them. But your tone and attitude will decide how we respond.

Dead Man

Post by Dead Man » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:53 pm

I put it in parentheses "I see this in every community." And that is true, I do see this in every community. I am not saying all your admins do it, but from time to time I do see some 40 Cal admins do, do it. I am not trying to get anybody in trouble here and sorry if it appeared like that but I am pretty sure allot of other people including probably some of you have experience that in other communities were if one tries to say anything to admin because they do not agree with what they did, that admins usually always respond in a bullying way.

But like I mention before I cannot play very often so that is why when I do play I do not usually record while I play. I also don't really demo because I have no idea when an admin is going to react in a bad way. I am just sharing some experiences of when I do have a chance to play, of what I have experience in the server, overall I love your admins and I love playing here.

Lastly, for that de_dust experience. I mention that because I know that I was not going to win the argument with the admin about me doing the objective, because I believed I was doing it and the admin didn't.

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:36 pm

Wonder if this limit can be done at the script level in a way the amount of scrolls is controlled by how many you can buy per round and that can be decided by the person that controls the server.

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

Dead Man

Post by Dead Man » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:48 pm

AA27 HAWK wrote:Wonder if this limit can be done at the script level in a way the amount of scrolls is controlled by how many you can buy per round and that can be decided by the person that controls the server.
Yea it can be added to the plugin if it is already not an option. Do you know if you guys are using one from AlliedMod Forums or this a private plugin?

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”