Some admins are using admin abuse and wall hacking

For The Menu - say /war3menu

DioX

Some admins are using admin abuse and wall hacking

Post by DioX » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:41 am

Some admins in the game are trolling, wall hacking and banning people everytime they talk something wrong or by accident or by saying mild trash talking like noob, idiot, stupid, trash garbage cans and etc.

Also someone name 40 cal fuzzybunny wait I forget their freaking names anyways some admins in the server of warcraft3 are too abusive I suggest remove their access as admin seriously their rude and shelfish. ALso their wall hacking and won't turn it off also I saw someone wall hacking and the admins didn't even ban him and the hacker isn't even using skills.

Huh...

DioX

Re: Some admins are using admin abuse and wall hacking

Post by DioX » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:43 am

DioX wrote:Some admins in the game are trolling, wall hacking and banning people everytime they talk something wrong or by accident or by saying mild trash talking like noob, idiot, stupid, trash garbage cans and etc.

Also someone name 40 cal fuzzybunny wait I forget their freaking names anyways some admins in the server of warcraft3 are too abusive I suggest remove their access as admin seriously their rude and shelfish. ALso their wall hacking and won't turn it off also I saw someone wall hacking and the admins didn't even ban him and the hacker isn't even using skills.

Huh...
BTW I only said how stupid, omg wall hackers turn those off or report, your full of crap, that doesn't even a glitch, your dead how stupid and trash, cans garbage and junks.

BOO! Worst server ever.

DioX

Post by DioX » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:47 am

DioX wrote:
DioX wrote:Some admins in the game are trolling, wall hacking and banning people everytime they talk something wrong or by accident or by saying mild trash talking like noob, idiot, stupid, trash garbage cans and etc.

Huh...
BTW I only said how stupid, omg wall hackers turn those off or report, your full of crap, that doesn't even a glitch, your dead how stupid and trash, cans garbage and junks.

BOO! Worst server ever.
BTW: If no unban fine I report this game to the goverment like what I do to other online games that has paypals and stuff. For wasting time.

Their are a lot of servers to play and chat with someone anyways. Seriously I didn't even do anything WRONG!

hippydave

Post by hippydave » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:01 am

diox you were banned for being rude. To refresh your memory I have included some snippets from the console:)

*DEAD* DioX : that wasn't very nice you died how nub

you were given this warning

-[.40 cal ]- DiSgRaCe ** tells all: diox enough no trash talking

then you were kicked for saying this

DioX : their wall hacking don't be an idiot

then after you came back you said this

*DEAD* DioX : can this idiot see their wall hacking,Huh one more kick for no reason I report this for walling.

you are always welcome to take demos in our server. we did not see any wallhackers so therefore we couldnt do anything about it.

but then you continue being rude with lines like
DioX : your dead idiot
DioX : No wonder people thinks that stupid servers like this sucks

and my favorite:

*DEAD* DioX : eat a banana
there is a reason the voteban came back 8 to 1 with you being the only one who voted against. This ban is only 30 minutes. If it continues the bans will get longer.
there are a few more but i thought that would be overkill.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:04 am

This is a nice place to play where trash talking and being a little punk aren't tolerated. So either follow the rules or don't play here pretty easy. I am just giving you a heads up we pride ourselves in a friendly trash talk free community and we will send you out the door pretty quick if you don't follow. Cheers and btw these servers rock!!!!
GlazeD

DIvech

Post by DIvech » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:49 am

What a surprise, hes done it Before :P
Posted some of the quotes Dave pointed above on the Ban topic

I would really like to see him apologize before he gets to play again (my 2 cents) 8-)
"Now the sky is trembling and the moon is pale
We're on the edge of forever and we're never gonna fail..."
"The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties."

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:57 pm

He has served his half hour and hopefully learned his lesson. I don't know if I can forgive being called a shellfish though hahahah j/k. See ya in game soon Diox hopefully you're back to your fun loving self.
GlazeD

kal_el.ca

Post by kal_el.ca » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:04 am

Just reading through some posts and came across this gem. I can possibly understand his frustration if someone really was hacking, but if admins say there was nobody hacking, then I'll take their word for it. I completely agree with the ban after he was warned as well as Divechs suggestion to only unban him if he appologized. However, I think he should be forced to take an english class or stop typing anything at all until he learns the proper uses of "their" "they're" and "there"

Yes, I'm a bit of a grammar nazi at times I know

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:21 am

Please use a condom when having sex, we dont want another you by mistake.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”