Sceptor/ITEMS

For The Menu - say /war3menu

ladyToOLs

Sceptor/ITEMS

Post by ladyToOLs » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:36 pm

When people spam sceptor and infinity it totally ruins the game. Is there any item to counter the sceptor or any way to see the troll ultimate when they go invisible?

BOOOOO! Thanks guys

-=Brock*Samson=-

Re: Sceptor/ITEMS

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:39 pm

sammy changed the price to 10k for accelerator and portal, but for some reason, the change hasn't taken affect yet. I usually tell trolls and draenei to limit to 1 accelerator per round, but if an admin isn't on, people with lots of gold can be real jerks about spamming powerful ultimates. sammy, does the server need a hard restart or something before changes take affect?

ladyToOLs

Post by ladyToOLs » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:05 pm

^^Yeah! That thing. Thanks Brock. Whatever it's called that makes you go invisible as troll over and over and over and over again. Sooo annoying

LumBerJacK

Post by LumBerJacK » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:06 am

loll trolls are not annoying what is annoying its the lvl 25 ud keep on running in the map and killing everything because their race is strong and dont need special item or thing to be strong

yea accelerator on troll can be annoying ive tried it with glazed and he cant be invis forever tho

i dont think that accelerator on troll is stronger than ud itself or humain but this is only my though

LumBerJacK :D

kal_el.ca

Post by kal_el.ca » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:04 am

I think accelrator is just as bad. I've watched ppl (not going to name names here) camp somewhere as Crypt Lord, sue all their gold to buy acc. and spam ulti until the entire enemy team was dead. Sure it burns through their gold fast, but a couple rounds of not being able to do anything is just annoying.

Granted, not all ppl go to that extreme, but both those items and be VERY over used, especially portal. I'd probably have another 100 kills under my belt every week if it wasn't for portal

Sleepy

Post by Sleepy » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:35 pm

ladyToOLs wrote:When people spam sceptor and infinity it totally ruins the game. Is there any item to counter the sceptor or any way to see the troll ultimate when they go invisible?

BOOOOO! Thanks guys
One of the thing that makes wc3 mod fun is the ability to counter races like rock, paper, scissors. I think the problem here is the style of play. You have an aggressive play style which plays into the trolls strength. To counter(at least what I do)Troll you have to pick spots that will give you cover and enough space till their timer runs out. Once they lose their ultimate they have pretty weak skills and are easy to kill. This of course doesn't work in small FY maps in which they are OP :lol:
LumBerJacK wrote:loll trolls are not annoying what is annoying its the lvl 25 ud keep on running in the map and killing everything because their race is strong and dont need special item or thing to be strong

yea accelerator on troll can be annoying ive tried it with glazed and he cant be invis forever tho

i dont think that accelerator on troll is stronger than ud itself or human but this is only my though
I guess to each his own. I myself find that UD with amulet or any race with amulet is OP because of my play style. I rely on sound and xhair placement a lot and I always end up getting caught out of position.

I guess what I really want to say is all races have their pros and cons and with the right race/item combination any race can be OP(except for priest...they're weak <<glazed :D ).

Dust

Post by Dust » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:12 pm

I agree with sleepy. Very well said.

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”