Bloodmage - time to un-nerf?

For The Menu - say /war3menu

Should Bloodmage be un-nerfed?

1. NO! I like it the way it is.
12%
2. YES! Put it back to the way it was.
36%
3. Split the difference. It was over-powered before, but is under-powered now.
52%

Total votes: 33

Dante

Re: Bloodmage - time to un-nerf?

Post by Dante » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:35 pm

Mask helm infinity. Blood Mage was infinite potions, respawns and death touch. It would decimate dreanai and all
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

Sleepy

Post by Sleepy » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:23 pm

Anybody ever suggest having a time limit on shopmenu items? Also, whatever happened to increasing the prices on some of the items?

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:50 pm

Sleepy wrote:Anybody ever suggest having a time limit on shopmenu items? Also, whatever happened to increasing the prices on some of the items?
Lets keep the thread on track :)
"Text translated via Google Translate"

OWNX

Post by OWNX » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:41 am

if i restore blood mage power , a good player can easy slay all enemys :twisted:

but i will do as you guys want just let me know

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:45 am

OWNX wrote:if i restore blood mage power , a good player can easy slay all enemys :twisted:

but i will do as you guys want just let me know

He is right, I remember Blood mage being so op people use to quit on the spot because of it. Hopefully we can make it balanced.

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

RichardFeynman

Post by RichardFeynman » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:00 pm

As it stands vote seems a little underpowered/undervalued currently. Nice to see some interest in this topic!

-RF

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:48 pm

I think we can all agree it is currently over-nerfed. I think 75-80 percent of original money steal and damage reduction should do the trick. Now that potion is 6k for 35 hp (not even 1 rifle shot's worth), BM's money steal isn't quite so powerful. Draenei using accel and ulti is way more bang for your buck than stealing money and using potion.

If there was a way to set a limit to the number of shopmenu items you can buy per round, that would fix all the problems. Like you can only buy 2 of the same item per round. 2 helm buys, 2 necklace buys, 2 portals, 2 potions, 2 accelerators, 2 scrolls, etc. OWNX, is that possible?

Nohandle

Post by Nohandle » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:30 am

Oh yea son. "Nohandle's starts polishing the Ol'BM stick". Sounds dirty don't it. I have waited for this day since my beloved BM was neutered. I can remember that sweet sweet brock hate. 37k a round on a FY maps with infinity. Walking around potioning like drank. So warm and fuzzy. :twisted:

P.S. Your all welcome for getting it neutered the first time :P

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:13 pm

I remember Lilo and I would have crazy Blood Mage wars. We both had mask, helm, and infinity, and we would do 400 plus dmg to each other every round. Good times.

Sleepy

Post by Sleepy » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:20 pm

I'd rather it stay nerfed then than cause people to leave. I actually think it's fine the way it is atm. Like I said before in 1 on 1 situations it's not up to par but in a group it has good utility. Maybe just a little bump on the damage mitigation?

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”