Bloodmage - time to un-nerf?

For The Menu - say /war3menu

Should Bloodmage be un-nerfed?

1. NO! I like it the way it is.
12%
2. YES! Put it back to the way it was.
36%
3. Split the difference. It was over-powered before, but is under-powered now.
52%

Total votes: 33

Dust

Re: Bloodmage - time to un-nerf?

Post by Dust » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:58 pm

My 2 cents:

Damage reduction be put back to less than it was before.
Money steal increased. I should be able to get several thousand each round if i hit a lot of people.

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Wed May 11, 2016 4:23 pm

Is OWNX still around? Can we reach out to him about tweaking? Or is this something that someone within 40cal is capable of doing? It looks like a big majority would like to see some kind of change.

Dust

Post by Dust » Wed May 11, 2016 4:46 pm

-=Brock*Samson=- wrote:Is OWNX still around? Can we reach out to him about tweaking? Or is this something that someone within 40cal is capable of doing? It looks like a big majority would like to see some kind of change.
I'm ready for the Obama of bloodmage on WC3. Lets see some change.

ishchhabra

Post by ishchhabra » Wed May 25, 2016 12:03 am

Is there any result that is decided after this talks ?

Sleepy

Post by Sleepy » Fri May 27, 2016 4:30 am

Dust wrote:My 2 cents:

Money steal increased. I should be able to get several thousand each round if i hit a lot of people.
If we didn't have the gold system the money steal increase would make sense. I just think people will end up using blood mage for farming gold. Also, if you think people spamming portals now is annoying...imagine them spamming portals, potions, and scroll at a greater intensity.

Dust

Post by Dust » Sat May 28, 2016 7:58 am

Sleepy wrote:
Dust wrote:My 2 cents:

If we didn't have the gold system the money steal increase would make sense. I just think people will end up using blood mage for farming gold. Also, if you think people spamming portals now is annoying...imagine them spamming portals, potions, and scroll at a greater intensity.
The main reason I play draenei right now is because i have Abundance maxed. $300 every 10 seconds is pretty nice. I see your point and agree that maybe it shouldn't be raised TOO much.

But at the same time, its apart of the Blood Mage kit. You lose out on a "combat-based stat" (I'll use Devotion Aura on human as an example), and in place of that you get money. And not free money either, you have to actually hit the enemy.

Sleepy

Post by Sleepy » Sat May 28, 2016 9:52 am

I don't think you guys realize how strong their ability to revive teammates makes their lack of offensive skills irrelevant. This is all my opinion though so...

Dopeeyes

Post by Dopeeyes » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:47 pm

Honestly, I never use bloodmage so I wouldn't mind seeing it get a little upgrade to make it more even with some other classes. It definitely has potential and from what I have been reading about how it was in the past it seems like an upgrade is necessary.

-_-

Post by -_- » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:05 pm

I'd say everything except siphon mana should be upped to between original and nerfed. If i remember correctly, i's % based, so with the introduction of gold, most people rarely have more than 8000 on hand unless they just grabbed some boxes. As others have said BM has 2 non-combat abilities (revive is hit or miss as often the 1st person to die on your team isn't worth reviving), so I'm thinking maxed should be around 5%

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:46 pm

Most Op race right now is Human:

Yeah I might have it against it but think: It has some ridiculous stats specially a maxed up Human. Bash = Equal to Frozen Orb, stops the player death on his tracks and is almost impossible to move out. The proc of this is constant giving them a huge advantage.

Health = Goes to 135, same as Periapth of Health, giving a 35 extra HP, and it can be stacked also with it. Combine it with rings and his health goes in a fast regeneration keeping him healthy.

Invisibility: Is at 58% and it stacks with a cloak, making it invisible to hit or target (Scanner might detect it, but if the player moves quick it's over.)

Teleportation: A huge advantage and sometimes a problem for small maps that Humans abuse of it because they move from point A to point B for the kill to quick.

With the right combination a Human toon is unstoppable, combine two or 3 of this ones and the fun is over.

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”