for new apps! join our community!

imaknifer

ima 40cal knifer?

Post by imaknifer » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:42 pm

Name: Ryan
Cs Game Name: ima knifer?
Email address: ryantoliver@gmail.com
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25029459
Tell us about yourself: Pretty easygoing, mild mannered casual gamer, enjoys not taking this life too seriously!
Hobbies: Gaming, NBA, NFL, MLB, Texas Hold'em Poker, making music, binge-watching TV.
Job: Movie Theatre
Favorite .40 cal server: Deathmatch numero uno!
Comments: I've playing this game forever, almost since it's inception and I literally play nothing else. I don't even own a gaming console haha. 40cal busted my cherry :lol: and has always been the server of nostalgia! I want to be a part of a community where you're encouraged to be yourself, but more importantly I echo what another applicant said, to rid the hackers that are growing increasingly in numbers as of late. It ruins the game and plants that seed in new gamers that 40cal servers and/or perhaps the game itself is a waste of time. I'm also going to namedrop cus he knows i lub him, Sp#3.:mrgreen:

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: honestly as far back as I can remember. 7+ years?
Why are you interested .40 cal?: It's a community that echos my values as well, and I can proudly wear that tag, and educate others through my playing what *we* offer.
How did you hear of .40 cal?: Just through playing in your servers.
Are you a member of another gaming community?: No, never have been.
Will you be a dedicated member to .40 cal?: You betcha.
have you been a member/reg before?: if by reg you mean a regular in the server, absolutely. I did have a small hiatus from gaming, as life just took a turn, but that's in the past!
Do you have a working mic?: Yes, I'll sing to prove it :?

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SEVEN questions below)
1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 8 servers!...donations are appreciated! yes
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? yes
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) yes
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! yes
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! yes
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! yes
7. I understand I must be logged in the forum when playing in the servers! yes

rip

Re: ima 40cal knifer?

Post by rip » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:13 pm

This guy is a complete hacker and smells of elderberries.

LOL, knifer has been around forever and generally not annoying, unless he's knifing me.
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

rip

Post by rip » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:56 pm

Huummmmm, I think mstgman meant to post here but messaged me instead?

LOL....I'm not on a lot during the week, lesse if we can't get you ironed out tonight.
rip

rip

Post by rip » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:06 pm

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=22686

Welcome, please read and sign the thingies in the Soldier's forum (one star) se we're all on the same page terminology and process-wise. It's also a quick guide to commands and such.

You won't have privs in game for a little bit, I'm still at work. :(
rip

Return to “Joining 40cal!”