Complaint about admin injustice/abuse

got a problem? lets hear it!

PrinceShamino

Complaint about admin injustice/abuse

Post by PrinceShamino » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:42 pm

Admin's Name: Glazed
Admin's Rank: Don't know, probably higher than it should be
Server & Map: Inferno (modded)
Date & Time: Tuesday december 22 at 21:05 estern time (-5)
Witnesses (If app.): A few of the server's regulars were there.
Accusation(s): Unbalanced and unfair play followed by a kick

We were playing inferno and teams were pretty balanced. It was fun to play because we had a challenge and had to earn our wins. I was T and Glazed CT. I started noticing Glazed being killed more than once a round. I checked after dying to see how he respawned 3-4-5 times a round and noticed he had no Mage nor Death Knight in his team to revive him. He would buy a scroll to revive with what seemed to be an infinite source of gold and loaded up on items to give him an edge over others who did not have the gold income he did. After one round of me killing him 3 times I adressed the situation because my team was not on a losing spree mainly because of Glazed playing with a max level race and reviving himself multiple times. It went like this:

] Shamino : glazed
] *DEAD* Shamino : how many times u respawn a round?
...used mic to answer: I respawn 9999 times a round or some other amount
] *DEAD* Shamino : thats abuse
] *DEAD* Shamino : your abusing a level 25 undead with max items
] *DEAD* Shamino : makes it unfair for others
...used mic to say he had been using a Druid for the begining of the map and had just switched to undead.
] Shamino : still is unfair
] Kicked

I don't want to drag this on longer than should be but I noticed Glazed has not been the only admin doing this. I have seen another who on the very first round of a game would be fully equipped on a max level Human and have 4 helms of excellence. Forgot the name.

I have been a CS player for decades now. I have been everything from a player to server and forum top admin to server owner. When admins give themselves an unfair edge over the other players wether by using their power or by using their acquired experience/gold they do nothing but chase away the new blood. Those players who have no high level but are gaining an interest to the .40 cal War3 mod server. When they see this unfairness, for example an undefeatable admin, they simply go back out and search for other servers. I know I would. The regulars won't say anything most of the time. But I am not one to sit idle. I believe Glazed is wrong and I am posting this because I want it known by the community. Not because I want his powers revoked.

Feel free to address or dismiss this thread. I do hope this bit of information helps .40 cal's war3 server prosper even a tiny bit.

Thank you for reading. Peace

Glazed

Re: Complaint about admin injustice/abuse

Post by Glazed » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:48 pm

I have been giving gold out to everyone tonight at 10 per map, you joined and got upset when everyone was having fun, not one person agreed with you. All races are OP in one way or another and I consistently change while i play and throughout the half a map you were there.

Logs will show i did amx_resetgold @all and +10 to all players for over 3 hrs, everyone is getting hooked up and scrolls are part of wc3.

But I hate to be the cop who investigates himself. Please contribute what you will but I am going to continue hooking people up. what you DONT see is me leveling up all the new players and helping, but its easy to be clouded when you are upset over my play or scrolls.
GlazeD

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:18 pm

Also you did not post any proof only hearsay about what i say and i said i scroll 45 million times per round (exaggerating obviously)>i kicked you once for whining.

please refer here : http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=37" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

before making any more false claims.

"If you do not follow this format, do not bother posting it up! If you do and you think this is game, you will be temporarily banned on your first time and on your second time it will be permanent! Accusing an admin isn't a game!"

edit: also if you want enhanced helms you can always donate to VIP.
GlazeD

PrinceShamino

Post by PrinceShamino » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:55 pm

Heresay and false claims?

In your previous post you have not denied any single part of my post as you and I both know it is precisely what happened. You are throwing accusations at me and coming back on to the server arguing with me sarcastically telling me if your class choices are kosher with me and then you go on telling me I have been crying on the forums?

First off I have not disrespected you at all tonight. The game server chat is not the place to argue about what is considered admin abuse and not. Once again I invite you to add me to steam friend list only if you too wish to have an adult discussion about tonight's events. Threatening to perm ban me is uncivilised and childish and you have done it twice tonight alone and not only to me.

You seem to have much anger within you Glazed and to be honest you should not be the one looking into my complaint as it is directed at you. Hence I understand your anger. But that is NOT the way to moderate a game server. I have seen servers rise and fall and as a CS veteran I am stating my sincere opinion that you have played unfairly towards other players tonight and have abused of your powers and responsibilities as an administrator by kicking me for "Whining".

Fact of the matter is: Not ANYONE else on the server respawned nearly as much as you did tonight with the free gold giveout. The vast majority of players have classes to level up and cannot spare gold to buy themselves unlimited lives in a counter-strike round. You claim freebies like this lure new players to the servers. I claim an invincible admin chases them away 5 times faster. A few weeks / months ago I was waiting in a queue on steam to join the .40 cal War 3 server because it was jammed full. Most of the players were new players. Free gold is not what got them to join. A good stable server with fun players and fair admins is what gets them hooked.

Finally Glazed I am not at all impressed by your threats to perm ban me for raising this complaint on the forums tonight. If .40 cal direction is in agreement that your actions tonight are acceptable and I should be banned for raising this topic than so be it. I am a grown man and will simply walk away with my head high. After all I am nothing more than one of the server regulars.

Thanks all and goodnight.
Last edited by PrinceShamino on Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:08 pm

Your are very welcome and I can appreciate your decades of cs experience..... which has not been out that long but that is beside the point. Realistically the decline in server pop is due to an aging game that has no support and is rapidly being replaced. Also high ping kicker was looser then. While I can agree with you on many things, What I disagree with is the anger part. I'm not upset in any way and actually am super chill if you took the time to get to know me. I maintain that all races can be effective. I have done exactly what you say I haven't and that is defend your claim for abuse I have every right to defend myself but again you have posted nothing but your opinion. I am the same as you I am a man and I will walk away with my head held high but most importantly I am also a regular and I take great care of regs new players and admins. So thanks again for your post and I hope your intent of exposure to the community was successful aND fruitful. I will be the same me tomorow and the next day.

Respectfully yours

Glazed
GlazeD

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:20 pm

I want to reiterate that my warning for ban was based on the fact you posted nothing to support your allegations, which it very clearly states you need to do. How are other admins supposed to weigh in if all you have posted is your interpretation of what actually happened? You did try to disrespect by putting admins rank probably higher than it should be.... or was that not a dig?
GlazeD

noName.

Post by noName. » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:18 pm

To be honest... Glazed has been one of the few top admins i see on everyday on this server, and i know it because i am on every day. He has done a lot to make this server more fun than it already is. He sometimes makes small mini games for exp. ( First one get a knife gets exp, person with lowest level gets exp.... etc.) I do not see it as an abuse and he always helps low level people get exp that is why he does this exp games. My level 23 human 50%+ of the exp i have on that race is do to his gold and exp. he gives out. There is a lot of people that get excited to see glazed being on because they know he is going to do something exciting, he lets us plays on different maps that are out of the normal rotationg. Dust, dust2, aztec. Which brings in more people and makes it more fun playing on different maps. The self-re spawning he normally only does it when his team he is on is loosing by a lot if you noticed, he did it to me once and i just stayed there camped him and kept killing him, i thought it was funny. But to be honest all i gotta say is THANKS to all the admins and especially Glazed they have made this server more fun than it already is

-noName.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Benny, I like this guy. make sure hes unbanned.

Trauma

Post by Trauma » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:06 pm

i once got kicked for saying that the map is boring and asking to change it (seriously, jeepathon is just way too boring, especially when there are newbies on the server just playing with the cars)
just let it go, nothing's gonna happen and the admins are mainly nice.
we all have a bad day sometimes, heck i got myself perminantly banned from a server for swearing a little bit too much on one of those days.
but yeah there are some unfair treatments every now and then like seeing an admin do nothing to people like fudd and mind while they just go and annihilate. i mean u can easily just slay them. :D
(PS : the admin who kicked me was not glazed)
Know Your Limits!

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:48 pm

Trauma wrote:i once got kicked for saying that the map is boring and asking to change it (seriously, jeepathon is just way too boring, especially when there are newbies on the server just playing with the cars)
just let it go, nothing's gonna happen and the admins are mainly nice.
we all have a bad day sometimes, heck i got myself perminantly banned from a server for swearing a little bit too much on one of those days.
but yeah there are some unfair treatments every now and then like seeing an admin do nothing to people like fudd and mind while they just go and annihilate. i mean u can easily just slay them. :D
(PS : the admin who kicked me was not glazed)
dude start your own thread

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”