Post by rifktbl » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:37 pm

Ban Information
Name: RiFkTbL nsdap #AandR
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19702936
Reason: Venting
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: -[.40 cal ]- AA27 Hawk ****
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2509218

some PROOF of this would be really appreciated .

Venom
Site Admin

Re: wrongfully banned with no proof what so ever. please exp

Post by Venom » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:39 pm

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 41&t=21634" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That you in the demo using vent?
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

rifktbl

Post by rifktbl » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:08 pm

this demo is from the very first day i started that server, didn't know the commands or anything,you can see that proof in the vid . so honestly how is this even a valid demo? i have followed these "rules" ever since that day.

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:57 am

I tried to speak to both of you over the mic as well as chat, and I'll agree you were very civil, but your friend was extremely rude. If it were up to me I would remove your ban, but you should really talk to your friend and ask him to give a sincere apology and acknowledgement of the rules as a start.

rifktbl

Post by rifktbl » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:46 pm

in defence to what you just said. he was getting called a cheater an hacker , so he reacted. i have to admit he coulda done it smarter an less cocky , but ur admins are not all innocent in this situation, they obviously cant tell when someone is truely hacking or not. they just accuse without proof becuase they get destroyed , then they start talking shit, so of course my friend would do the same. if you cant take it dont dish it out. so all do respect but all of you who accuse him of hacking/ cheating need to be apologizing to him . another thing this demo you guys used is completely one sided. and another thing i ask you this, if you constantly get called a hacker/cheater in.40 cal server when ur not, would you not get defensive aswell? ask yourself that? what if i started calling everyone from .40 cal all hackers/cheaters how would you guys react? , you would get defensive an probably rude.

-Eclipse-

Post by -Eclipse- » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:33 pm

rifktbl wrote:in defence to what you just said. he was getting called a cheater an hacker , so he reacted. i have to admit he coulda done it smarter an less cocky , but ur admins are not all innocent in this situation, they obviously cant tell when someone is truely hacking or not. they just accuse without proof becuase they get destroyed , then they start talking shit, so of course my friend would do the same. if you cant take it dont dish it out. so all do respect but all of you who accuse him of hacking/ cheating need to be apologizing to him . another thing this demo you guys used is completely one sided. and another thing i ask you this, if you constantly get called a hacker/cheater in.40 cal server when ur not, would you not get defensive aswell? ask yourself that? what if i started calling everyone from .40 cal all hackers/cheaters how would you guys react? , you would get defensive an probably rude.
This is not how you react when you want to get unbanned... A lot of people get accused of hacking and are still playing today because they were mature and know that if they are respectful and not hacking that they will not get banned. Secondly, you guys were banned on the reason of venting plus there's the side of being completely disrespectful and rude. If I was you or your friend, I would ask respectfully and wait patiently for higher ups to decide if you get unbanned or not.

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:30 pm

1. I am not an admin, and neither was the other guest in this community that you are talking about. I had a feeling that he was hacking and went to do the demo and another person made the accusation. it was when he was rude to that person that I began speaking to him.
2. You both were banned for ghosting/venting not hacking if you read the topic you were directed to.
3. A simple, sincere apology and acknowledgement that going forward you won't break the rules would probably fix the situation.

It was like spink said in the first place, I am sure there are tons of other places where you can ghost/vent, flame the lobby and bunny hop, so you can't be too heartbroken.

rifktbl

Post by rifktbl » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:25 pm

Eclipse and criminiminal, for one, you nimwits are the ones that were being childish, now you just pissed me off for even commenting.. Like six people constantly saying he cheated/hacked, and always ganging up on him and spectating him and demoing. Like, isn’t that abit excessive to have 5 people in spectate mode every game to try and “catch” him cheating or to make a demo of him being rude to others? After one week of us playing, all you could find was a demo from that first day, when we didn’t know any of the rules.. Yes, spink was being rude, but I can see why.. After being called a hacker (you always say this isn’t about hacking, but this is how it all lead up to the being banned for venting.. They tried for a week to get him banned for HACKING, but after realizing he doesn’t cheat, they decided to use this demo, after probably hundreds of demos, as they sat in spectate everyday with 5 people making demos and trash talking him, calling him a hacker ect.).

It’s pretty pathetic that you had to ban us for something that happened almost a week ago, yes, we learned our lesson, after the first day we had stopped ghosting, we stopped spamming walls, we stopped bunnyhopping.. But after 5 .40 cal all ganged up on Spink, accusing him of cheating, even the top ranked players in those servers were getting pissed off because their ranks were no longer rank 1-5.. It’s pathetic that they got so upset that they had to ban people who actually enjoyed the server and abided the rules after being told to stop.. So you can see why we are upset at this whole situation..

We had both apologized in-game, and Spink had already made a thread and apologized there as well, so I do not know what else you want from us, we’ve apologized for really nothing at this point, seeing as how we had already stopped “breaking the rules”.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:35 am

rifktbl wrote: you nimwits
Lol
Enjoy your ban Ill unban you in a month probably less if Hawk says its ok
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”