mstgman kicked me 3 times and banned me

got a problem? lets hear it!

saif.iraq91

mstgman kicked me 3 times and banned me

Post by saif.iraq91 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:22 am

HI, I have started playing deathmatch about 2 weeks ago and the first time i played I saw mstgman playing against me. I kept killing him and then he kicked me for absolutely no reason. About a minute ago, he just kicked me for absolutely no reason also and i was` playing against him. I asked why and he came up with an excuse of wall spamming which i absolutely did not do so i told him he needs to get over it and keep playing and then he banned me for 1 hour. Whoever is in charge of that guy please tell him to stop abusing his power. I like this server a lot and because of him I'm starting to play less and less on that server. Here's the details of the ban. I know this forum is professional enough to not have a "douche bag" code violation so he basically banned me because he just doesn't like me.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26134850
# Date: 02/20/2019 11:03
# Name: WHX | IRAQI4EVER
# IP: 174.27.132.122
# Reason: douchbag
# Expires in 1 hour

Thanks,

mstgman

Re: mstgman kicked me 3 times and banned me

Post by mstgman » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:36 am

saif.iraq91 wrote:HI, I have started playing deathmatch about 2 weeks ago and the first time i played I saw mstgman playing against me. I kept killing him and then he kicked me for absolutely no reason. About a minute ago, he just kicked me for absolutely no reason also and i was` playing against him. I asked why and he came up with an excuse of wall spamming which i absolutely did not do so i told him he needs to get over it and keep playing and then he banned me for 1 hour. Whoever is in charge of that guy please tell him to stop abusing his power. I like this server a lot and because of him I'm starting to play less and less on that server. Here's the details of the ban. I know this forum is professional enough to not have a "douche bag" code violation so he basically banned me because he just doesn't like me.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26134850
# Date: 02/20/2019 11:03
# Name: WHX | IRAQI4EVER
# IP: 174.27.132.122
# Reason: douchbag
# Expires in 1 hour

Thanks,
These are some of the reasons that you may be kicked or banned from one or all of these servers. This list is subject to change without notice!

Repeatedly setting off the swear filter or finding ways around it!
Excessive use of the mic!
Refusing to comply with an admins request!
Having a much too disrespectful/vulgar name!
Camping with bomb/spawn camping/not completing your objective!
Wearing a 40cal tag when you arent a member!
Racism in ANY form is NOT tolerated!
Spamming doors, boxes, crates or walls without seeing the target first!
HACKING!! (Permanent ban if caught)

First & foremost I am one of the admins that is in charge, second I have said on the mic & i have posted to stop spamming walls on several occasions (see the rules posted above)! Don't forget about how you argue with me about the rules! These rules have been in place before my joining of 40cal! I have asked you several times to stop disrespecting other & myself but you seem to keep it going. I have demos of WHX | IRAQI4EVER STEAM_0:1:26134850 spamming after i have asked him or her to stop. I came into the DM server 2/20/2019 approximately at 8pm Pacific time & WHX | IRAQI4EVER STEAM_0:1:26134850 started disrespecting me at end of the match so i gave WHX | IRAQI4EVER an hour ban which i could have given a Permanent ban.

saif.iraq91

Post by saif.iraq91 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:03 pm

You are really good at making things up. I have never disrespected anyone. The fact that no one has replied to both of my complaint shows why you did you did because you knew you can get away with it. If you have any demos of me doing what i did then you would have posted them by now.

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:46 pm

I have no reason to make things up! I could have given you a permanent ban for your disrespect. You need to follow all the rules, it's that simple even if you don't like them

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”