Admin Abuse. Mstgman

got a problem? lets hear it!

mstgman

Re: Admin Abuse. Mstgman

Post by mstgman » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:33 am

I gave you a 60-minute ban for spamming! The video you posted shows the spamming that I'm talking about. All I have been saying is when you come into our servers you will respect others & obey the rules. Yes, that is how it works. This conversation is over! I'm not asking you much but please respect our rules.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9sx92u0i8j2w ... 5.mp4?dl=0

MosT

Post by MosT » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:21 am

You were not spectating at the time of the ban so your reason for banning me is invalid. And like I said, that was the only time I spammed because he took cover and I shot him not even 3 seconds after he did. Am I suppose to pretend that he's no longer there once he was out of my visibility? Your logic does not make any sense.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zsdi7nkmxmmwa ... M.png?dl=0
This part of the clip is shown 3 seconds AFTER the wall spamming, which was the ONLY time I did it during the 2 minutes I've been in the server. You claim that it was the "wallbang" you were talking about, which is physically impossible because you were NOT in spectator mode at the time. And now it's even more clear that you did not give out any warnings whatsoever. I have to repeat this over and over in hopes that maybe you will understand. But maybe you do, you just don't want to admit it.

And even if it was shown in the demo,
"The wall spamming rule doesn't allow you to shoot at walls/boxes/ doors without seeing the enemy first. If you have visual, but then you loose sight of the enemy, you have 3 seconds that you are allowed to shoot around the known spot"
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=23434

If you would just admit to your wrongdoings I'd be willing to let this go but clearly you have no intention of doing so. You banned me without warning because you were frustrated I was ruining your score and you thought I would not take any actions against it.
Last edited by MosT on Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

MosT

Post by MosT » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:35 am

I would like to request other higher up's opinions on this. I always try to be respectful towards others. But I will also stick up for myself if I know what I'm doing is right. I was not disobeying any rule whatsoever, nor was I being disrespectful towards others (I did not type a single word during my short 2 minute session of playing the game.) You just assumed that I broke a rule and used that as an excuse, so you banned me without caring to spectate first or give out any warnings. It's frustrating that nothing will probably be done about this situation since you've been a part of the server for a while. But I hope this post will make you think twice before you decide to abuse your power next time.

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”