Ban Information
Name: mad tight
IP: 73.59.71.130
Reason: walls
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: lost
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:3762252

--
I have been playing for 20+ years, never used a hack. On 40 cal, I have been playing for years on and off with the same nick. No idea why the admin would think I was walling?

lost

Re: banned from Gungame

Post by lost » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:07 pm

Now, here is the problem. This is the wrong thread, this thread is for admin abuse. You did not claim that or show any disrespect in server or in this post..But you need to repost in sammy's banland. ( We need to stay consistent )
I will post the demo in that thread and let the other admins give an opinion on it. I am not the know all god on hacks, but it looked bad to me and the regulars I trust in server.
I am just looking for opinions and if you would post, that being said I believe in 2nd chances, so if you did, I will unban and give a warning, etc, if you did not I will apologize and unban. I am pleased you came to the forums and did not bitch and whine, that shows you want to play in our servers.
I will unban after you post in banland, I do want opinions, but I don't want to keep you from the boosted server.
" I am so lost "

mad_tight

Re: banned from Gungame

Post by mad_tight » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:26 pm

OK, I posted in the other section like you said. I'm way too old to get into drama :)

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”