Sorry I havnt been active

i screwed up and im sorry!

Ryan

Sorry I havnt been active

Post by Ryan » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:04 pm

Been going threw some shit. Havnt been able to be to active. Maybe some of u can give me some good Advice. Well first off I have been seeing this new girl for a couple months and she just rags on me all day about how I'm cheating on her all the time and she always freaks out about me going out with my boys I love the chick but damn nothing but drama. Second off my baby mama will not let me see my kid because I'm not with her and I tell her i will take u to court. You can not with hold my child because I'm not gonna be with you. And she says if I take her to court she will find a way to get me back in prison. What should I do my brothers.

MarioBros

Re: Sorry I havnt been active

Post by MarioBros » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:02 pm

1) Talk to her if you really care about her. Try and work out your problems, trust is the base of relationships, no point being with someone if she doesn't trust you.
2) You're gonna have it against you if you take it to court, that's for sure. And if you are going that way, mind what you say and how you say it when you talk to her. We are living in a time were people get offended by everything and use it against you in any way. (Pro tip: you can use that to your favor with those threats of hers, if and only if, you take this to court.)
I'm not the best at giving advice here, thats Evangelist for sure, but I always tend to work out my problems by talking and clearing things out. You may have heard this a thousand times, but its definitely the best way to try and solve them.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Vergil

Post by Vergil » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:55 pm

1 find another chick f the drama she hasn't changed yet she won't.
2 start looking and asking around for an good child lawyer. The lawyer will help you out in a lot of ways to see your child. Better have an real job also

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:03 pm

krustytheclown wrote:Been going threw some shit. Havnt been able to be to active. Maybe some of u can give me some good Advice. Well first off I have been seeing this new girl for a couple months and she just rags on me all day about how I'm cheating on her all the time and she always freaks out about me going out with my boys I love the chick but damn nothing but drama. Second off my baby mama will not let me see my kid because I'm not with her and I tell her i will take u to court. You can not with hold my child because I'm not gonna be with you. And she says if I take her to court she will find a way to get me back in prison. What should I do my brothers.

Krusty, I know exactly what your going through! First i would just get rid of the girl she will screw up everything that your trying to do or have done to change your life, especially with a record! You need to prove that with the courts. You have to have your sanity for yourself & your child. Alienating you from your child is wrong & depending on where you live it's illegal. One thing i have learned in life is if someone is accusing one or the other of cheating is usually doing it themselves.Remember when someone points a finger at you they have 3 more pointing back. Be careful how you handle each situation because now that you have a record your the bad guy. Keep your head up, i'm here if you ever need to talk my brother, Mstgman "Hoof beats are louder than Heart beats"

Holliday

Post by Holliday » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:06 pm

It definitely sounds like she is projecting her insecurities onto you. Maybe she's the one that's cheating, maybe she's just had bad boyfriends in the past that have cheated on her.. but you're not them. communication is key. self reflection is key. Try to view every perspective you can, and if you are 100% not at fault for anything, make according changes, as in let her go. If it's meant to be, I mean truly, it will definitely work itself out. As for the whole baby mamma thing, can't really give you good advice. All I'll say is youtube law of attraction, meditation, and quantum theory. I know it sounds "hocus pocus"-y but once I started getting it, it started making life so much more clearer. Good luck buddy

Return to “Apology Section!”