PC Gaming Controllers.

things that have nothing to do with cs!

Glazed

PC Gaming Controllers.

Post by Glazed » Fri May 16, 2014 7:30 am

Hey guys I found some excellent software today that allows you to utilize your PS3 or XBOX360 controller on your PC. It is very simple just DL the files listed in the description extract to desktop and run everything. Very simple trick to avoid spending any money on a gaming controller for your PC and also may be quite fun with some of your favorite games.

Laterz!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpSaOJJIun8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GlazeD

Skinny

Re: PC Gaming Controllers.

Post by Skinny » Fri May 16, 2014 7:34 am

I've used the ps3 one before. Set it up so I could twin stick Goldeneye for the 64. There are also drivers out there for the wii mote also!

lolcatslol

Post by lolcatslol » Sat May 17, 2014 6:02 pm

nice!
except i dont own a xbox or ps :c

DotA

Post by DotA » Mon May 19, 2014 2:08 pm

You can buy PC controllers from gamestop for $10 lol. I used to use my PS3 controller, but the Xbox controller is easier to use, as the set up of the controller is made for computers.

I'd say use this program http://www.motioninjoy.com/download" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; as it's really easy to understand its basically plug in and play. Doesn't matter which version of windows you have.
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Tue May 20, 2014 7:01 am

I am sorry I forgot to mention that this method is advertisement free.

Motion Joy
1) It is ugly, riddled with ads
2) It'll pop open your browser with ads several times a day, unless you're lucky, like me, and only get it every reboot
3) The drivers will likely interfere with everything bluetooth, even after you uninstall it (I can add to this - I've had an extremely hard time getting my WiiMote to work on my computer, and now I know why)
4) The program needs to be online to work, and when it is, it is in contact with servers in China.
5) Even when you remove it, the drivers aren't uninstalled, by default
6) Even when you uninstall the drivers as specified on the homepage of the software, it is still a mess left behind
7) none of these are issues with my method.

DotA wrote:You can buy PC controllers from gamestop for $10 lol.
This defeats the purpose lol.
GlazeD

ScorpioN

Post by ScorpioN » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:07 am

Recently bought a wireless Xbox 360 Windows controller and it's been an awesome ride.

Steam has that Big Picture Mode and I enjoyed playing Ryse: Son of Rome and Assassin's Creed with the controller I purchased :D

Return to “Other stuff!”