My Car

what are you sporting?

Glazed

My Car

Post by Glazed » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Crude photos I know lol but I love my ride. I bought this car June of last year. Its a 2000 Protege LX 1.8L DOHC with 75,000 Km when I bought it, Now has 95,000km gets about 600km to a tank at about 55$ a fill.

The 1.8 L (1839 cc) FP is a destroked version of the FS, with an 83 mm bore and 85 mm stroke. It produces 122 hp which blows the doors off most stock civics and weighs about 200lbs more.
I am all about sleeper and dont feel that exterior modifications on a car are necessary to have a great ride.

I have an MTX jackhammer amplifier in the truck with 1.6 farad capacitor, 12 inch woofer and rear 6x9s rear door and front door 5 and 1/4's and JVC mp3/sattelite Deck. I have no shame in mix matching because it sounds great!

The car itself is an 8th gen mazda 323 and is the last one before they ran the mazda 3. love the mazdaspeed 3 and intend to upgrade this one into a replica with a garette t3 turbo charger.

Headlights are GE nighthawk platinums but I am putting HIDs in on Sunday of this weeks. pics to come.

One previous owner, 5 speed manual transmission power everything air conditioning cruise control power windows doors locks auto starter and alarm.

I am in love with my car as much as my lady and if I am not playing CS I am usually cruisin around! Wanted to share a little bit more about myself and what I enjoy so here's a start!

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 0554_n.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a ... 1106_n.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Glazed on Fri May 17, 2013 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GlazeD

MarioBros

Re: My Car

Post by MarioBros » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Nice ride, dude! with snow and everything :P
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Glazed

Re: My Car

Post by Glazed » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:01 am

Next up, nice tint and rims in the spring.
GlazeD

Return to “Motorcycles - Cars - Rods!”