possible UFO sighting

get the current facts here!

Evangelist

Re: possible UFO sighting

Post by Evangelist » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:41 am

I love the paranormal, ghosts and ufos mostly. I don't care much for bigfoot though. Not that I don't believe, but cryptozoology isn't something that interests me too much.

BOOM- toe shot

Post by BOOM- toe shot » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:31 pm

When I was a kid, about the age of 7 or 8, I saw a UFO. I was down the street from my house on July 4th, the sun had just set and the fireworks had just gone up. In the frenzy of bursting projectiles, I could see streaking across the sky a sort of greyish, blurred circular object that was leaving in it's wake a grey trail. The trail dissipated as fast as it came, and as I tried to tell people to look up at it, it seemed they were too focused on the fireworks, they couldn't hear me, or apparently see what I saw. I knew that if I went around asking people if they saw what I saw, I'd just be looked down on, for being crazy or just a child probably mistaking some firework for a UFO. But nah, this was too high in the sky, it moved too oddly and it was jsut a gut feeling. Take in mind, I was 7 or 8, I didn't even really much know about Aliens or UFO's.

Anyone ever look into Battle of Los Angeles? Everyone talks about Roswell and other various other sightings/landings but very seldom do I find people who actually know about what happened in LA on the night of 1942. Google, my friends. :)
BOOM- toe shot

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:26 pm

They're aliens working for the US government. Their is and has been aliens among us for quite some time. Please watch the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQdvYFMBAU
GlazeD

BOOM- toe shot

Post by BOOM- toe shot » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:02 pm

Glazed, you're an alien. :roll: :o :D
BOOM- toe shot

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:10 pm

Aliens Meet Donuts:

GlazeD