Serious Eaters Only [small gullets beware]

what do you like to eat and drink?

BOOM- toe shot

Serious Eaters Only [small gullets beware]

Post by BOOM- toe shot » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:58 am

I am looking for a partner to tag-team a food challenge. I need someone who can look at this pizza and say, "I'M GONNA EAT YOU IN UNDER AN HOUR, YOU [insert various censored words]."

That isn't the only catch, you can't just have an iron stomach, you must also at least live in OC! With your OWN transportation!

Details on event: ​BallPark Pizza Team in Rancho Santa Margarita hosts this challenge--and by extra large, they mean extra large. A team of two has one hour to finish a 28-inch party pizza, meant to feed a group of 20. That's a 60-slice pie we're talking about. If the pizza is fully consumed, the face-stuffing duo gets to split a $100 cash prize. Only one team has completed the challenge so far.

22431 Antonio Pkwy., Ste. B-110, Rancho Santa Margarita (949) 589-3436; http://www.ballparkpizzateam.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Challengers must order the pizza 24 hours in advance.

(I pulled this info of a dated article, the actual location and phone number has changed, but they are still in the same area and still serve the same challenged. I verified this last month, and there move wasover a year ago. So all is stable. here is the article I pulled it from, containing four other challenges, all solo: http://blogs.ocweekly.com/stickaforkini ... orange.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
BOOM- toe shot

CaptainJamesTKirk

Re: Serious Eaters Only [small gullets beware]

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:54 am

How much is the pizza and do you get it for free if you win?

Fishmonk

Post by Fishmonk » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:14 am

sigh....I live too far..I know hands down I can kill more then half of that..I would eat the crust first..the rest you can inhale..just saying.. :mrgreen:

does it come with a beverage ?A light ale would go good with it..<burping is a plus> :mrgreen:

BOOM- toe shot

Post by BOOM- toe shot » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:08 pm

CaptainJamesTKirk wrote:How much is the pizza and do you get it for free if you win?
The pizza is about 50$ IF you lose, free if you win.
BOOM- toe shot

BOOM- toe shot

Post by BOOM- toe shot » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:10 pm

Fishmonk wrote:sigh....I live too far..I know hands down I can kill more then half of that..I would eat the crust first..the rest you can inhale..just saying.. :mrgreen:

does it come with a beverage ?A light ale would go good with it..<burping is a plus> :mrgreen:
I imagine that, even though being a challenge, the food will be ordered like any other meal. Your choice of beverage, of course something along the lines of that would cost extra as to where water, or maybe even soda, may be free.

I want someone like you with a lot of confidence, there's nothing more shattering to my confidence then getting there and having my partner fill me with doubts.
BOOM- toe shot

Return to “Food and Beverage!”