Time to go

if you're taking a break let us know!

ShOoTaHReTuRnZ

Time to go

Post by ShOoTaHReTuRnZ » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:21 am

As the title mentions I have to leave my position here as a 3* captain. The past several months have been pretty rough and other factors have prevented me from returning to an active and stable status in both the forums and servers. Regrettably I had a premonition that my last year in high school would hinder my time and interest to return to action. This later became true which explains why I was inactive for a while. I should have mentioned this earlier when I got promoted but I couldn't bring myself up to give a warning and possibly turn down such a great offer beforehand. Nevertheless my reasons for my departure are:

1. Motivation/Interest
I had hoped that by the end of my senior year I would return with enough vigor to play like I usually do. This year however has contradicted this statement. After school ended I never regained that interest back. I began to notice that my interest for games have now turn towards newer games.

2. School
Just when I had thought high school would be the end of the hiatus for games, I now have college to endure. The workload has increased and there is not much time for me to play and fulfill my obligations as an admin.

3. Moving
I will be moving soon and I am uncertain about how things will turn out. My resignation is to help me prepare for whatever lies ahead as I am not sure if I am still able to meet the demands as a 3* captain.

Also I would like to issue a huge apology for not being able to demonstrate proper leadership by doing my job as stated in all the admin schools I have read and signed. Lastly I would like to say a big thank you to Sammy, Mario, and the rest of you guys and gals here at 40cal whom I may or may not have formally met for the amazing opportunity to serve as an admin and keeping the servers and forums clean. Expect that I will still be around the forums and possibly the servers. ;)

- Michael "ShOoTaH ReTuRnZ"
"Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness."
- Notable phrase of the U.S. Declaration of Independence

MeRcyKiLler

Re: Time to go

Post by MeRcyKiLler » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:59 am

You will be missed. I know everyone appreciates your service to this clan. Hope things at college go well with you moving and all. Good luck

*dies 3 times to same person*

We aren't friends anymore -_-

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:40 am

Real life comes first, so get focused on that. We'll be here if you ever want to come back. And remember, if you ever need to talk with someone, you can send me a PM or hit me up on steam.
I'll always appreciate your help when I started here, we weren't a lot back then and you kindly helped me out in whatever I needed.
Hope everything goes well for you and best of luck.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

DotA

Post by DotA » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:39 pm

As Mario said, RL comes first. If you ever need anything, or any advice on college, feel free to PM me. Also, where you moving to, or what college you going to?
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

ShOoTaHReTuRnZ

Post by ShOoTaHReTuRnZ » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:44 am

Thank you for the kind words and support guys. Sorry for the super late reply, moving to a new place this time was actually more chaotic than I could have imagined. As a result majority of our attention was driven away from getting the cable, internet, and phone service early on. Good news is things are gradually settling to stable conditions now.
DotA wrote:As Mario said, RL comes first. If you ever need anything, or any advice on college, feel free to PM me. Also, where you moving to, or what college you going to?
We moved to a place that helps us save gas money since we now live closer to our usual destinations.
"Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness."
- Notable phrase of the U.S. Declaration of Independence

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:09 am

Right on Shootah, Let the dust settle and things will get easier. I was an Army brat so I know how moving around can shake life up. See ya soon and don't be a stranger :)
GlazeD

Return to “Departure - Arrival”