Sparky is going to Tokyo :D

if you're taking a break let us know!

SS Sparky

Sparky is going to Tokyo :D

Post by SS Sparky » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:24 pm

So, med school came back and I got accepted to Tokyo University :D I'll be starting in the fall 2015 so after that I'll be on in very awkward times compared to you guys in California. I will be exactly 17hrs ahead of people in Cali, so I guess I'll be taking care of the midnight shifts for 40cal from then on. I'll do my best to get on during your normal hours, but that's hard to do since there's both the time difference and the schooling. I'll miss you guys T.T Hopefully, I'll be able to play with some of you who enjoy the daunting late night hours. Anyone going to Tokyo will be SUPER welcomed to my dorm since Japan hotels are SO expensive. Everything is so EXCITING and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I'm gonna try to make a Cali visit sometime this summer. Maybe I'll see meet some of you :P and FINALLY see sammy who we all are super curious in who he really is. Until then, I'll be on as much as I can!!!!

lolcatslol

Re: Sparky is going to Tokyo :D

Post by lolcatslol » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:29 pm

SS Sparky wrote:So, med school came back and I got accepted to Tokyo University :D I'll be starting in the fall 2015 so after that I'll be on in very awkward times compared to you guys in California. I will be exactly 17hrs ahead of people in Cali, so I guess I'll be taking care of the midnight shifts for 40cal from then on. I'll do my best to get on during your normal hours, but that's hard to do since there's both the time difference and the schooling. I'll miss you guys T.T Hopefully, I'll be able to play with some of you who enjoy the daunting late night hours. Anyone going to Tokyo will be SUPER welcomed to my dorm since Japan hotels are SO expensive. Everything is so EXCITING and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I'm gonna try to make a Cali visit sometime this summer. Maybe I'll see meet some of you :P and FINALLY see sammy who we all are super curious in who he really is. Until then, I'll be on as much as I can!!!!
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

namnoc

Post by namnoc » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:15 am

Congratulations on your acceptance!
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

Dead Man

Post by Dead Man » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:35 am

That is awesome congrats sparky. Must be cool going to tokyo.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:15 am

nice :D

DotA

Post by DotA » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:10 pm

DAmn!!!! That's really good news to hear! And Tokyo of all places?! Super jealous lol. Have fun!
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:16 pm

wow, congrats, man!
Why Tokio? D:
"Text translated via Google Translate"

bluefire672

Post by bluefire672 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:03 pm

why else too drive the skyline and get some mushu! XD lol thats what i would do ahahah

Return to “Departure - Arrival”