The Day Has Come

if you're taking a break let us know!

jovato

The Day Has Come

Post by jovato » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:12 am

This announcement is long overdue and right now I am making it official. I am officially resigning my admin here at .40 cal. I will be apart of FEW now. Some of you know that my scrim passion has excelled that of .40 cal's WC3. I used to play WC3 so much. I used to stay banning hackers in there and lately I just haven't been active in .40 cal. It was like I disappeared without a trace. Today I finally decided I wanted to tryout with FEW and I got accepted. Don't worry you will still see me around to lay it down in WC3...LOL. I would like to give a shout to all of those who have been here with me in the .40 cal experience.

trev: the person who first asked me to join 40 cal. yo you already know how we do. 5v5 and dm all day. haha. nah but fureal you gots hella good. ever since we stopped playing wc3 alot and started scrimming we just took our game to another lvl. now wenever we go into wc3 were like top fraggers easily. we used to be so bad. lol.

scorpion: my sensei. haha. yo this the cat who showed me the ropes. really good dude who spent some of his time trying to make me better, sending me vids and writing out all these tips. i would not be as good of a player as i am without him. he really helped me step my game up. i was really really really bad wen i went thru scorp school.

sammy: i have to thank you for allowing me to be part of 40 cal. i know you put some trust in me giving me admin. it all worked out for the best. i did my fair share of banning.

shak and chucky and bluefire: i dont play wit bronze anymore sorry guys. LOL JKJK. these guys are my league buddies. this the nite crew rite here. they need my help to carry them =p. lol. yo yall need to scrim wit me man. step your game up. =p

exotic: u have the best accent in 40 cal. LOL. so funny. ahha. ur a cool cat tho.

chikenman and krusty and vaderz; yo you guys need to scrim with me more 2. yall cool.

dante and brock and disgrace and apples: im coming to own u in wc3. lol.

dead man; this the gangsta rite here. i had to edit this just for u. practice ur scrim game u can get good.

glazed: grats on consigliere. i cant write anymore this has gone tooo long. c ya laterz.

if i missed u oh well. cheer up. lol.
<----I'm pretty sure we've all tried doing this.

tr3v360

Re: The Day Has Come

Post by tr3v360 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:35 am

fosho my dude deff have got alot better dawm we killed it tonight!!

Dead Man

Post by Dead Man » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:41 am

Trev and Scorp get an essay and I get 1 sentence goodbye?
Ahahaha naw JK JK.

But good look in your scrimming career. And hope you still come around to play in the servers.

Scorp also tried to teach me to scrim but I failed him LOL. I love the scrims but with my son being so young it is a bit hard since I cannot ever really use the mic lol since I really only play when hes asleep. If I do try to use my mic, my son tends to wake up and my wife gets pissed of at me LOL.

But I still try my best to use the One Shot Method that Scorp thought me.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:24 am

Congratz on your swift acceptance to FEW. Regards.
GlazeD

namnoc

Post by namnoc » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:32 am

Peace, Brother. We'll see you out there. 8-)
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:24 am

Well...

Follow your path young Padawan. Good luck in your transition and don't forget where you came from.

Hawk

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:50 am

Sorry to see you go. You were a good admin. Best of luck and come back and play any time!

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:45 pm

glad youl still be around bro

ScorpioN

Post by ScorpioN » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:13 pm

Wow congrats jovato! You've made me proud. You and trev are both veterans now.
No matter how you put it, we all owe our beginnings to 40cal. Never forget where you came from

And DeadMan, ur good bro. I've seen you at your best and what ur capable of.

DotA

Post by DotA » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:54 pm

Didn't you just get accepted like a week ago lol? But GG. Have fun scrimming.
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

Return to “Departure - Arrival”