Emo a Tale of Too Many!

if you're taking a break let us know!

Emo_Ish_ME!

Emo a Tale of Too Many!

Post by Emo_Ish_ME! » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:58 am

A deep red curtain shuffles on a stage, twin roving spotlights flash back and forth across it's deep velvet, suddenly they're both pulled open a man decked out in a suit with coat-tails and a top hat holds out his gloved hands before taking a bow.

Hello all my name is Emo, Emo_Ish_ME! It's been awhile since I've been here on this stage let's see if I still got it.

*Coughs*

Hello my baby hello my honey hello my ragtime gal!
Send me a kiss by wire, baby my hearts on fire!
If you refuse me honey you'll lose me, then I'll be left alone oh baby!
Call me and tell me I'm your maaaaaan!~

Yep...still got it.

*Crickets chirp*

But moving on, I just recently turned 30, and I was surfing the web when I came across the old forums. Digging the new look. Seen alot of old faces and new ones. Thinking of hopping on the servers seeing if I still got it or not, Just wanted to drop in and see if anyone remembers Emo or if I'll have to introduce myself all over again.
Sammy you ole pole cat, I'm not surprised at all to see the clan still going strong. Warms my heart that it does, I have alot of fond memories growing up here.

Anyhow I have to go dig up my old CD-Key and redownload steam. See how it goes.

I'll see you on the servers. :D

HI-HO SiLVER! AWAAAAAY!

-pulls a cane with a horses head duct taped to one end of it and skips off the stage-

Emo out~
<3 Snowflake your the best <3

Glazed

Re: Emo a Tale of Too Many!

Post by Glazed » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:05 am

Welcome back if not for a brief stay, your theatrics are always appreciated and your posts are visual art to which my mind thrives upon! Bravo Bravo! *round of applaus*
GlazeD

Emo_Ish_ME!

Post by Emo_Ish_ME! » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:30 am

hahaha~
Glazed you rascal you, it's only theatrics if it's faked. It's called class when you mean it for reals.

Anyhow got the DM Server up and running. Just plugged in my old handle and went a few rounds. Maybe I'll catch you in there and we can trade headshots, Except instead of snapshots we can use bullets.

After i put on a pot of coffee, Ah Nostalgia how I've missed thee.

HI-HO-SILVER AWAAAAY!

-the head of the pony drops off and bounces a few times on the stage, the man in the top hat gapes at it, before stowing the cane away behind him it disappears from view to be replaced by a push broom which he stoicly uses to push the head off stage in front of him-

Emo out, he says despondently...hate when props break. -grumbles as he walks off-

namnoc

Post by namnoc » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:50 am

Amid thunderous applause, a 15 year old girl sitting in row 3 seat B12 whispers in her father's ear, "Who is that?"

He replies, "I don't know, Honey; and, it really doesn't matter. But...I can't wait to watch him play." 8-)
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:31 pm

wow emo...good to see you around :D

Evangelist

Post by Evangelist » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:47 pm

Dayum man, you can never stay away for too long huh, I don't blame you. :lol:

Emo_Ish_ME!

Post by Emo_Ish_ME! » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:00 pm

Let's see new things with me.

Well the really big thing. I won the lottery in Kentucky, about 3 and a quarter million dollars.
I moved back to Alaska and bought my mom's house and told her to quit her job cause I'd take care of her. Then I turned around and got a job at fred myers so i can feel normal, bought a beat up 2008 Ford Ranger, I've gone on a couple trips to New Zealand to see the hobbit houses. urmmm let's see, I tried my hand at the WSOP....yeah i don't have a poker face.

But mostly just trying to get a sense of normalcy back into my life. At the advice of my account manager I put the majority of my money into some really nice escro type accounts or whatever with decent interest rates and I'm not going to touch it till i'm around 40 or so. And I'll just live off the interest....though I will be honest I did go a little scrooge McDuck and withdraw 100,000 dollars in 1 dollar bills and rent a pool and tried to swim in it....it's over-rated...I got papercuts in places you normally don't get papercuts.

But ya, I'll see ya'll in the servers. Say hi would'ya :D
Emo out~

Evangelist

Post by Evangelist » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:08 am

That's pretty awesome, especially with what you did for your mom. Man, I'll bet all kinds of people came out of the woodwork when they found out you had won haha.

Emo_Ish_ME!

Post by Emo_Ish_ME! » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:11 am

You would not believe the amount of people that came to ask me for money. Guilt trips, "hey buuuudyyyyy...you know we're friends right. So I got this project I've been trying to get off the ground for a couple years. I only need a loan. I'll pay it all back. I'll only like a couple 100...grand." Would not believe the kind of smoozing that has been done in the last year and a half. But now that I've just set it away, and gone back to just keeping on keeping on and everyones calmed down about it. It's all good, Still get the occasional "Why don't you spread that money around instead of sitting on it shtick" But overall I'm happy and my mom's happy that's the important part.

She's on vacation in Romania right now, apparently she always to go.
Me I'm happy driving my beat up Ford truck and working a 9 to 5 job...though my home entertainment system and my computer aren't on a 9 to 5 salary..that's for sure.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:11 am

That's just plain awesome to go from rags to riches and great strategy to maintain normalcy, I would try that here but all you can get is loonies and If I jump into a pool of that I'll get a broken neck. haha
GlazeD

Return to “Departure - Arrival”