Gonna have a wee break

if you're taking a break let us know!

HelloIamRobert

Gonna have a wee break

Post by HelloIamRobert » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:11 pm

I'm going to have a break from CS for a few days. It's just so I don't waste my hours screaming at a computer monitor because I:

Can't frag in the SIMPLEST of situations :x
Seem to lag and have no instincts at all (AWPing is an example) :x
Am just crap in general :(
Can't shoot bullets that register at all when they clearly do! :evil: :x :cry:

See you all later! :D
***-[.40 cal ]- F@N1 ** kills -[.40 cal ]- Robert * with a headshot from mac10***
-[.40 cal ]- Robert *: persistent much?
***-[.40 cal ]- F@N1 ** kills -[.40 cal ]- Robert * with a headshot from mp5navy***
-[.40 cal ]- Robert * has left the game

r!ce

Re: Gonna have a wee break

Post by r!ce » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:22 pm

HelloIamRobert wrote:I'm going to have a break from CS for a few days. It's just so I don't waste my hours screaming at a computer monitor because I:

maybe u need to set ur setting right

put this in your launch option -nomsaa -noforcemaccel -noforcemspd -noforcemparms -heapsize 1048576 -noipx -nojoy -32bpp -console -gl -noaafonts -w 720 -h 576 -freq 100 -refresh 100 -heapsize 1048576

and for your config i use heaton config, not his bind/config but mostly his graphics setting its smooth and it register. you can find his config at cssbanana but don't copy the whole thing just after his bind all the way down. might help

r!ce

Post by r!ce » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:24 pm

r!ce wrote:
HelloIamRobert wrote:I'm going to have a break from CS for a few days. It's just so I don't waste my hours screaming at a computer monitor because I:

put this in your launch option -nomsaa -noforcemaccel -noforcemspd -noforcemparms -heapsize 1048576 -noipx -nojoy -32bpp -console -gl -noaafonts -w 720 -h 576 -freq 100 -refresh 100 -heapsize 1048576

and for your config i use heaton config, not his bind/config but mostly his graphics setting its smooth and it register. you can find his config at cssbanana but don't copy the whole thing just after his bind all the way down. might help

also your monitor setting is important as the config setting. i have my hertz matching my fps
my monitor only max at 87 hertz so my fps is the same very smooth and reg is awesome

ali64

Post by ali64 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:48 am

The "-freq" must match your monitor's refresh rate or you're gonna encounter framerate chops, find that out first -- on what resolution you play on, right-click on your desktop to see your maximum refresh rate you can go, every monitor is different.

Also your rates can affect your gameplay, please make sure you have the correct updated rates, CS 1.6 updated their rates in 2013 just recently you can find it on the guides section of Counter-Strike.

Other than that, I can say maybe you're internet can be the only thing affecting you as well, but I haven't seen you disconnect when you played, just want to help you get fragging again that's all my friend :D
r!ce wrote:

HelloIamRobert

Post by HelloIamRobert » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:05 am

Thanks for the help, but it's no use for my crappiness.
***-[.40 cal ]- F@N1 ** kills -[.40 cal ]- Robert * with a headshot from mac10***
-[.40 cal ]- Robert *: persistent much?
***-[.40 cal ]- F@N1 ** kills -[.40 cal ]- Robert * with a headshot from mp5navy***
-[.40 cal ]- Robert * has left the game

Return to “Departure - Arrival”