Lowering Requirements to be Auto Ping Kicked?

For The Menu - say /war3menu

RNGesus

Lowering Requirements to be Auto Ping Kicked?

Post by RNGesus » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:30 pm

I see way to many users with 225+ Ping on a regular basis, and they are for sure the cause of most of the lag to be seen during busy hours.

Not sure why anyone whos ping is higher then 175 is playing on that server anyways all it is doing is making the game less enjoyable to the users with respectable pings.

Something really needs to be done about high ping users and the auto kick limit
Prepares to Sacrifice Rubber-Chicken to RNGesus

sammy
Site Admin

Re: Lowering Requirements to be Auto Ping Kicked?

Post by sammy » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:45 pm

this is what ive been telling everyone :roll:

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:40 pm

it should be put to 200.

Dead Man

Post by Dead Man » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:01 am

I would say 150 LOL. When I had 2 servers like ohhhhhhh many years ago that is what I would set it up at. Only bad thing is that I thing allot of players that play have high pings. Like in L4D if to many people are in the server and than add in high ping players the server goes ballistics in lag. However I am not entirely sure if it is purely the players creating so much lag or if it is the mod itself that makes it so laggy as well.

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:07 am

Dead Man wrote:I would say 150 LOL. When I had 2 servers like ohhhhhhh many years ago that is what I would set it up at. Only bad thing is that I thing allot of players that play have high pings. Like in L4D if to many people are in the server and than add in high ping players the server goes ballistics in lag. However I am not entirely sure if it is purely the players creating so much lag or if it is the mod itself that makes it so laggy as well.
We used to have it at 150, but people complained asking to raise it up. Sammy then rose it to what it is now.

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”