GG 1.6 - More Maps please

speak and you will be heard!

sophokingrichard

GG 1.6 - More Maps please

Post by sophokingrichard » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:27 pm

Not really a complaint - just a request. There's like 5 maps on rotation and I know there are more out there. Some variety would be nice :) Thanks!

LLAMA LLAMA

Re: GG 1.6 - More Maps please

Post by LLAMA LLAMA » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:59 pm

sophokingrichard wrote:Not really a complaint - just a request. There's like 5 maps on rotation and I know there are more out there. Some variety would be nice :) Thanks!
THIS COULD BE FUN! GOT ANY IN MIND RICHARD?

lost

Post by lost » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:02 pm

I would like to see Minecraft return, I own that map, also playgroundx is a good map or any playground.

BUT..adding maps that allow bots is important and also a pain in the @ss for our working for free expert.. 8-)

The GG server is running well and getting good traffic.
" I am so lost "

sophokingrichard

Post by sophokingrichard » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:10 am

Nothing crazy because I know there's a fine balance there on maps buuuuuuuut, with the like the handful on rotation it gets a bit stale; especially since a few of them are almost identical (icevalley, snow and the other one that's a + layout that I can't remember the name of right this second).

simpsons
orange mini
mini italy

are a few off the top of my head - I know there's some variants to pool party and mario that are pretty fun also. I'll do some digging.

Been a loooooooooooooooong time since I ran a server but aren't the bots just built into AMX? or is that not a thing anymore? lol

Return to “Complaint Department!”