BooCorky, CooBorky, Beetle

if you were banned and want a reason?

BOOCORKY?

Re: BooCorky, CooBorky, Beetle

Post by BOOCORKY? » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:23 am

i'd like for somebody to realize that i got wrongfully banned for talking about my uvula. i'm not going to grovel for forgiveness and if the admins are mad because they were misguided, then let them be mad. you can be mad at still acknowledge that you were wrong as well.

unison999

Post by unison999 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:28 pm

Deriving from the post of a person that was also banned...
hmmm dancing around the fact that the intention of the reply is to instigate misunderstanding of the name itself, I believe the intent is just as banable as the crime itself. Don't bring a realistic toy pistol to a bank, then say hay it is a toy I did not mean to rob the bank when you get caught. Especially when you know if you can get away with it you would perfectly be happy to walk out with the money.
Anyways that is my 2 cents, the banning admin and sammy have final say... I doubt you will get any leniency, might get it reduced if you just admit fault but...

Edit to complete the last thought: but... From the post you two made to justify yourself, it seems like you guys are "pushing the limits" again. We all know what your intentions were because you succeeded, with the reply of "trying to keep it clean but he was making it "so hard"" if it is as serious as what you guy defined what you said it was above, there would not be the part of quoting the word so hard.
Last edited by unison999 on Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Unison999 in game quote of the month:
AvLaNchE : oyaaaaa yaaaaaaaaaa thts unisoooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...awesom
Quote of the day:

Mrs.Jacki

Post by Mrs.Jacki » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:50 pm

Very good analogy, unison.

Boys, you know I love the heck out of you, but if you are constantly bending the rules, that's just as disrespectful as breaking them entirely in my opinion. This isn't a court of law, it's a game, and our rules are there for a reason - so everyone can have fun. I understand that it's fun for you to push the envelope, but have you thought that it might not be fun for everyone else around you (the admin who have to constantly make sure that you're -not- breaking the rules, the players themselves other than you). If one person could make the mistake of thinking that uvula is a naughtypart, it's completely possible that some 13 year old boy could mistake it as well.

We really just want a fun, clean place for everyone to play, including our kids (some of which I have seen as little as 7). So, again, while it may be fun for you, it's not always fun for us, and it's our servers. So, either follow our rules (no loopholes) while in our house, or go to someone else's house with more lax rules.
Sig by Venom
♥Jacki's Wishlist♥
http://wishlist.com/JackiBeezie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Belcross

Post by Belcross » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:18 pm

i only recall one time i broke the stranglehold of the language laws in your concentration camp of a server
If you feel it's that bad then please don't bother coming back.

unison999

Post by unison999 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:40 pm

Belcross wrote:
i only recall one time i broke the stranglehold of the language laws in your concentration camp of a server
If you feel it's that bad then please don't bother coming back.

Last I checked this is privately owned server so you better follow the rules setup by the owner of the server.
You might be able to get away with walking your dog in government owned park without picking up after your dog, but if you try that at a private park you can get banned from coming to that said park.

My oh my, I am in analogy zone today :lol:
Quote of the day:

beetle

Post by beetle » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:34 pm

I'm not sure what they were trying to accomplish Jacki. But I know Boocorky made me laugh. Especially the part about the pygmy. I also know that Cooborky deleted me from his friends list. So this is mostly directed towards Coo...

I know that you must feel like I sold you out, but I really didn't remember what was said that was offensive other than what I described. So I can see why you would have accused me of being dirtier than you to get even with me. In my defense, it's not actually true that I go all out when admins are not there. Not lately. They are always there, pretty much. And even if you don't think they are they could be. In fact, we didn't know an admin was there at the time since Gandhi was going incognito.

I told Boocorky that I didn't think there was any way I could have helped your guy's case and so I just tried to see if I could at least get into the Warcraft server before the week was up. But actually I can think of a way to defend you guys.

1) What you guys said was not really offensive unless you were paying close attention and read into it.

2) I think Gandhi was put on the alert because I had just described my troubles at on24 (which I have since resolved).

3) So I feel at least partially responsible for you getting in trouble; I understand why you're mad at me.

But since you accused me of groveling I need to make one point, Coo. I never come in here and post when I'm still frustrated about the situation. If you take some time to digest the events and think about why you like playing in the server it isn't hard to apologize or state your case such as it is. Taking responsibility for your actions and avoiding placing blame on others is something that is rewarded here in banland. I don't feel like I have to suck up to people, I can be perfectly honest by simply focusing on what is actually productive to say. All the resentment is something you need to let go of before you come in here... unless you're just trying to be funny and don't care what happens. Your post didn't accomplish much except that it made me feel bad, as far as I can tell.

I'm sorry, Coo. I still consider you a friend.

unison999

Post by unison999 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:43 pm

Do the crime do the time, admit guilt and plea for leniency you might get probation.
coo and boo is being watched quite often now, since they are known to "bend the rules".
They know this themselves because of "try to be clean" comment, yet still says it.
Well, guess what you got caught so be a man and do the time.
But instead of being a man, they come in and be hysterical and try to find an excuse to clear their name.
Even if the excuse they gave would work, that concentration camp of a server comment is like a slapping your probation officer in the face.
Quote of the day:

BOOCORKY?

Post by BOOCORKY? » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:37 pm

i'm sorry, being a man is owning up to what you've done. I'm pretty guilty of using words that people need a webster's and an oxford to decipher. Being a man is also not letting yourself be pushed over because some admin took something the wrong way, misunderstood a word, and proceeded to ban me because i'm "bending the rules" and being offensive. You held a vote, there were eight other people in that server and only YOU, the admin, voted for me to be kicked and banned. Were you honestly, really thinking about the other people in that server? Coo and I are not offensive, we're loud and rambunctious, but we have never been so crude as to be vulgar, misogynistic or derogatory.
you know what else? being a man has also allowed me to sift through this metaphor-happy catastrophe and kindly ask unison to display his mastery of basic english composition to a teacher that will give him the gold stars he so rightfully deserves. please don't preach about being the "man" or knowing how to be a "man" or glowing in the aura of being around so many "men" in such a "manly" place until you are, oh I don't know, an actual man.
Jacki - we're assuming that the admins aren't 13 year old boys, that they've got the resources to use google, or you know, merriam webster and then, if they really can't muster the strength to figure it out alone, ask. Are real men afraid of asking questions? are they so afraid of their own ignorance that they find that it's necessary to do before one thinks? do you honestly think the reaction would have been so harsh if I said "oh yes, beetle, you are getting my lateral cuneiform bone so hard"? they're basically equivalents. neither are located in my danger zone.
i've said this before, i enjoy 40cal, but what i don't enjoy is being persecuted for something that could have been so easily resolved if somebody just had the balls to ask "oh hey guys, where's my uvula?" if i had said "oh yeah, it's where you banged mary jane rottencrotch last night" that would have been offensive, then i would have no qualms with you banning my manly derriere back to not-so-manly land, where i can cease being a man and not own up to anything.
thanks, i love you all, especially you jacki, you know i don't touch those envelopes when you're around.

Tunari

Post by Tunari » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:07 pm

Gandhi wrote:Coo and Boo can stay banned since they never know when to stop and keep quiet.
This was settled back on page one. See above.

I''ve tossed both coo and boo from the server before for acting up and not stopping.

I'm locking this topic, and you should leave it be. You two always cause issues with your behaviour and attitudes. It was already stated and it is true just as I also have told many players, these are NOT public servers, they are not paidf for by you. You have NO "right" to play here, it is a priviledge. It's simple.
Your drama and issues are not needed or wanted.

If you want to be banned permanently from all servers and forums, keep it up.
Tuna

[T]ran: Tuna u there
-[.40 cal ]- Tunari ****: yeah
[T]ran: I accidently banned myself :[
Name: ~| Fury |~ Dr.Tran {F5}
-[.40 cal ]- Tunari ****: ok, hold on a minute

Return to “Sammy's banland!”