It Finally Happened!

got a problem? lets hear it!

giantddu

It Finally Happened!

Post by giantddu » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:10 pm

First of all, I have to say that I hate to do this. Any complaint means something went ugly and nobody should be proud of it.

However, I see a pattern of continual abuse by Maverick so I have to make everyone aware of this issue. I do not expect any serious punishment but I do hope someone senior can calm him down. It is OK to act like a fool as a young kid but he needs to be told that this is not cool.

Admin's Name: Maverick
Admin's Rank: No Sure
Server & Map: Forgot Sorry
Date & Time: Around 4:40PM EST on Oct 31
Witnesses (If app.): N/A
Accusation(s): He first verbally abused me by accusing me of cheating. Then he kicked me for no reason. This behavior showcases his bad taste as an admin. This is not his first time to kick me (sometimes others) for absolutely no reason.
Demo: (If possible)

DIvech

Re: It Finally Happened!

Post by DIvech » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:07 am

Could you post the info shown in your console so we could fix this :idea:

As far as it goes to Maverick, dont have seniority over him at this point, so somebody else will have to handle that issue :|
"Now the sky is trembling and the moon is pale
We're on the edge of forever and we're never gonna fail..."
"The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties."

giantddu

Post by giantddu » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:37 pm

It has been deleted.
Last edited by giantddu on Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:14 am

giantddu wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:37 pm It has been a while so the log has been flooded out. No worries.

What you said actually explains how Maverick turns into a giant baby, Divech. No one whips him when needed.

Maverick is not a sharp tool, lacking necessary skills to determine a hacker. Worse still, he always thinks he is right. For the sake of 40cal (I hope it keeps in good shape), I hope he is donating money to the community because that is the only way he could contribute, given all the negative influences he exerts on the servers and the fact that he could do nothing to protect the server from hackers.
I heard your complaint & ill look into it!

giantddu

Post by giantddu » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:15 pm

Thanks, bro.

I also want to apologize to the community for personal attacks, which are uncalled for and exert a bad influence on the management team. I have removed my reply and will be more professional next time.

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”