bugs to fix!! (one of them urgent)

L4D - 1000 Ammo Pack Bank

Dark_Caster H.

bugs to fix!! (one of them urgent)

Post by Dark_Caster H. » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:53 pm

O primeiro: não está mudando os mapas! Apenas fique em zm_ghetto. isso precisa ser consertado com urgência !!!!!

2 - Se um jogador subir de nível em armas, só funciona se ele fizer isso matando um zumbi. se você subir de nível comprando XP ou respondendo às perguntas, por exemplo (testamos isso no nível 15, por exemplo, subindo para 16), não funciona. você obtém XP, mas fica lá, por exemplo: 5050/5000 em outras palavras, você está acima do XP necessário e não passa de nível. só passa se no momento em que você tiver 10 pontos de experiência restantes, por exemplo, você matar um zumbi. se você ganhar esse XP de outra forma na hora de passar de nível, esse bug acontece.

3 - Zombies Charger e Jockey não estão disponíveis. Carregador era interessante apesar de ser pouco usado, era útil.

4 - Precisa ser adicionado à luz noturna em zumbis (semelhante à luz humana comprada por 1 pacote de munição). Isso ajuda muito ao ver o mapa como um zumbi, porque o jogador não pode saber e explorar o mapa porque ele tem muitos lugares escuros. no passado isso sempre estava disponível e o zumbi só consegue ver o que está perto dele porque a luz está em seu corpo, então é muito equilibrado.

5 - Esse bug é muito chato. muitas vezes o zumbi está no mesmo time que os humanos e ninguém pode se matar. Toda vez que isso acontece.

6 - Game crashes Everytime now. And can't play of any form now. Need to fix urgently!

rip

Re: bugs to fix!! (one of them urgent)

Post by rip » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:17 pm

I took the last 4 or 5 maps from the list out of rotation and restarted the server so we'll see.
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Dark_Caster H.

Post by Dark_Caster H. » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:46 am

I'm sorry, I made the post in my language, Portuguese, but I was supposed to do it in English. :roll: ;)

Dark_Caster H.

Post by Dark_Caster H. » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:50 am

Could you let me know when the bug fixer has done this? that way I can test if everything is normal, and mention other things.

rip

Post by rip » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:12 pm

If you can, try to narrow whats happening down, like when xxx happens, it crashes, etc. I know the other parts via email and will ask Exino to look into it.

I also saw that sometimes, even with the correct answer to bonus questions, it says the answer is incorrect. lol.
rip

Dark_Caster H.

Post by Dark_Caster H. » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:41 am

The question bug I didn't know, lol. Always works when I use it hahah. But the other bugs and even the things to add that I suggested above would help a lot. principally:
1 - Fix the zombie bug on the same team as humans;

2 - Add Nightlight to zombies; (there was already in the MOD in the past) this is important!

3 - Add the vote to decide the next map (formerly had). 3 map rotation suggestions appeared and players chose the next map. That would be interesting to add.

4 - The UNSTUCK button (for when the player is locked in some place or locked in another character, to be able to leave. This happens a lot when the first zombie transforms with the
2 humans in the same place before the infection happens). if this button works again, several bugs will be solved just by making UNSTUCK work again (commands for this button: - Prees M - Press number 4;

5 - The WITCH zombie is very unbalanced in relation to others. An example, she as the first zombie has 5100 HP, while a Hunter has 3600. She already has the advantage of high jumps, and a higher HP, reasonable speed. But it necessarily needs a Nerf on your HP. Something like, if it's zombie first, it has 4600 or 4300 HP instead of 5100. And as a normal infected zombie, it currently has 1700 HP. if she has 1500 or 1400 already would be fair.

6 - Smoker needs more movement speed. A small Buff would work
quietly, it would not need much. And the amount of times he can pull humans must be increased, I dont know how many times can now but can be increased like +2 times...

7 - The zombie charger could return;

8 - The freezing grenades are a little bad to use. I know other mods add close blast mode. That would be good. The fire ones are fine as they are;

9 - REMEMBERING the level bug needs to be fixed because if it isn't, players will always be giving up playing for not being able to raise their level, for being stuck in this bug, they won't see your progress and will stop playing. I am available to be an admin present on the server, making the games become more attractive and always inviting players to come back. i have done this currently but i have limitation as i play as a normal player.

eXiNo

Post by eXiNo » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:26 am

Still wanna do it?:D

rip

Post by rip » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:38 am

rip

Return to “#1 Left4Dead + Gun-Xp! -------------------108.181.1.219:27015”