Panda kicked me for no reason

speak and you will be heard!

laserblue

Panda kicked me for no reason

Post by laserblue » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:51 am

panda just kicked me for no reason. he said i went around filter and i asked him when and he would just keep saying "you know when you did it if you keep asking im going to ban you". what kinda admin is that? I asked him a serious question and he wouldnt respond. He said he had a screen shot and i want to see it. post it plz.

ps sum guy named red something keeps talking stuff 2 me. admin does nothing tho

Pandaem0nium

Re: Panda kicked me for no reason

Post by Pandaem0nium » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:54 am

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G622VTO0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Condump and screenshot for your viewing.

laserblue

Post by laserblue » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:10 am

wow. im very surprised panda. I obviously ment lucky SHOT! I just got unbanned and you think i would really curse????????? and you didnt even give me a warning???????? and you kick me 10 min. later?????????? please any other admin you have to know were im coming from. This guy obviously has a problem with me or something.

Pandaem0nium

Post by Pandaem0nium » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:46 am

Well given the numerous complaints I have received from other players informing me of your behavior when there is an absence of an admin, I took that into consideration when I imposed the kick. Another reason for this was because I have taken a long note considering your behavior towards other players and specifically those who do somewhat better than you. What I mean by that was I do recall many weeks of receiving verbal harassment from you prior and post me becoming an admin, and I am just one of many. Considering that there was possibly a chance that you did mean "shot" I have already retracted my request for your time-out.

Please note my actions are based off of many run-ins with your mouth and behavior, so lets keep it clean and have fun playing.

P.S. - Even if you did not mean to curse, many people may have misunderstood that and even consider using that phrase as a loop-hole. Please don't let it happen again.

slicky

Post by slicky » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:51 am

laserblue.... dont give us that "i didnt get a warning" crap. You know the rules. I see your were trying to say lucky shot, but you shouldnt call an admin an no life or an nobody.

Consider yourself lucky.
An most amazing 40cal admin yet.

Return to “Complaint Department!”