Mistaken Identity

speak and you will be heard!

8-Ball

Mistaken Identity

Post by 8-Ball » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:11 pm

I messaged sammy before I realized this was the correct place to put my complaint but I will say it here. I have not played CS in over two years and the only reason I still play is mainly because of the warcraft 3 mod so today I logged into your servers and saw that I was banned under the name "Locksmith" for wallhacking. The only problem is I immediately recognized that that was my friend who I let play on my steam account but I wasn't playing CS at that time and I had no idea he was hacking either. I would just request to be unbanned since I love playing CS for this mod and it is really my only reason for playing CS 1.6. My Steam is STEAM_0:1:19525208

mrbruin

Re: Mistaken Identity

Post by mrbruin » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:26 pm

1) It is your account, and you have full responsibilities on it.. Since you lend it to your friend, it was your fault in either way.

2) Your steam ID is wrong. STEAM_0:1:19525208 belongs to one of 40cal admin. Plz check again your steam ID by type status in console

Note: in most of the cases, you wouldn't get unbanned, but let's wait to see what sammy and 4* say about it

Good luck!
freedom : hey if i buy a para
freedom : i'm allowed to spam right?
freedom : i paid like 6k for it
-[.40 cal ]- Mr. Bruin *** : no
freedom : okay but i can pretty much pull the trigger
freedom : what if it's not at a wall

8-Ball

Post by 8-Ball » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:36 pm

Ah thanks for telling me that I must have been looking at the ban message instead my real steam is STEAM_0:0:3610613

slicky

Post by slicky » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:26 am

8-Ball wrote:I messaged sammy before I realized this was the correct place to put my complaint but I will say it here. I have not played CS in over two years and the only reason I still play is mainly because of the warcraft 3 mod so today I logged into your servers and saw that I was banned under the name "Locksmith" for wallhacking. The only problem is I immediately recognized that that was my friend who I let play on my steam account but I wasn't playing CS at that time and I had no idea he was hacking either. I would just request to be unbanned since I love playing CS for this mod and it is really my only reason for playing CS 1.6. My Steam is STEAM_0:1:19525208
That excuse is getting so old. :roll:
An most amazing 40cal admin yet.

8-Ball

Post by 8-Ball » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:54 pm

Well I am sorry if you have heard that many times before but I can't change the past, I am just not clear on what your decision is?

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:40 pm

8-Ball wrote:Well I am sorry if you have heard that many times before but I can't change the past, I am just not clear on what your decision is?
get a new steamid. i hope that is clear enough?

Return to “Complaint Department!”