Ban times

speak and you will be heard!

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Re: Ban times

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:24 pm

I clearly didn't know everything and you pointed it out all the time. I defer to you Venom you're the pro ex-admin/consigliere/final say so here. In fact, I could swear just the other day you were asking for proof from Zo0Ot3d on a ban he did. I was just wondering why a 7 day ban when I saw nothing in the first place when you advised it should go in banland, and there is obviously no new demo/screenshot/condump.

kazualty

Post by kazualty » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:28 pm

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- wrote:Yes, Kaz, as you so readily pointed out to me, it takes a loooooooooooooooooong time for anything to actually get done here, even when it's blatantly obvious that something should be.
May I point out that you said yourself its obvious he should be banned.
-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- wrote:Not ruffled, just telling you to get used to things taking a week to sort out, when it's common sense to anyone that looks, now that Venom, you, Knives, and anyone else who has read the previous post on this guy agrees he should've already had a ban coming.
Now your acting like he shouldn't be at all. You change your own mind just to contradict people. thats sad

Knives

Post by Knives » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:30 pm

its only clear that crim seek attention like i said before and i think he is seeking the ban hammer from the forum now
i hope to see it soon so the forum can be nice and calm the way it was

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:36 pm

As far as what I said before, I said SOMETHING SHOULD BE<<<this doesn't say he should be banned(pointing out the fact that people would rather focus on the fact that I was posting, period, instead of doing the job they are here to do). In case you didn't read the rest of that post, I was originally telling Venom, that his advice seemed fake to me and originally felt like it was just a jab at people he obviously had a problem with. I have been waiting for an answer to that subject along with a lot of others for days now, and I assumed just like the others that people would blindly side with Ven which they did.
At this point I'm just a regular player, calling it how I see it. It's very un adminlike of you to post such meaningless, unconstructive posts. I am just trying to voice an opinion, that I would hope there would be more than one screenshot(which isn't even attached to the banland post) as evidence to why he should deserve a week ban. I didn't ask for him to be unbanned, I asked a simple question and instead of showing more evidence you provide more heresay, and pick at my opinion.

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:39 pm

It's nice to know that I am voicing a legitimate complaint. There is only one screenshot on this entire forum and the rest is a bunch of people saying they have seen him be disrespectful but provide no proof, and this warrants a week ban?
Other than that you are all needlessly posting just to be oppositional to what I'm saying because it's obvious you're not going to provide more evidence you're just going to pick at me instead of deal with the issue as usual. It's wonderful when you make up the rules as you go.

kazualty

Post by kazualty » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:55 pm

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- wrote:As far as what I said before, I said SOMETHING SHOULD BE<<<this doesn't say he should be banned(pointing out the fact that people would rather focus on the fact that I was posting, period, instead of doing the job they are here to do).
-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- wrote: Not ruffled, just telling you to get used to things taking a week to sort out, when it's common sense to anyone that looks, now that Venom, you, Knives, and anyone else who has read the previous post on this guy agrees he should've already had a ban coming.

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:03 am

You can take what I said out of context or in whole. Either way I'm done responding to things that are not the original topic of discussion.

smfreak

Post by smfreak » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:34 am

Well I saw a few times where he blatently went around the filters. Had I been there for when he said 40 cal sucks or dropping the N word he wouldn't be on the servers anymore. A 1 week ban is getting off easy for him. Mario did the right thing and followed the banning guidelines. Criminal you obviously live for drama I get that so this is the only post I am going to make here in regards to this.

Return to “Complaint Department!”