for my fellow admins

i screwed up and im sorry!

~SinRoth~

for my fellow admins

Post by ~SinRoth~ » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:28 pm

guys you all have given me great advise. admin tips, demo tips, playing tips.... the list goes on and on. i owe sum of you an apology since i feel as if i strayed a little too far from the pack and made a few mistakes without even trying to ask my peers b4 i took action. i should have known better. And a special thanks to mario, scorp, zooted, and of course the peeps that patched up my mistakes. thanks guys and im srry.

Glazed

Re: for my fellow admins

Post by Glazed » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:21 am

<3

Zo0Ot3d

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Its ok bro. We all make mistakes. Nothing we can do. We all make our best decisions with the evidence we have at hand. Sometimes it turns out our evidence isnt what it seems a few hours later than right then and there. Our committee loves to work here. Thats why they are still here. Try not to take what they say as evil criticism or negative feedback, but more as a guide to help you better you as an admin here. We strive for perfection but only 2 actually expects us to be perfect. The majority of us are proud of who you are, what you do for this community, and how bad you suck when you play against me :twisted: Muhaha jk jk.
Just remember that I am active DAILY! If you need answers or opinions you certainly have some people to ask to get a quick reply. Mario, Scorp, and myself are 3*s that are currently more active than most others and will gladly lend our opinions. Our schooling does state that if we 3*s cant come to an agreement then we seek a 4*. So if at any point our votes tally up to 3-1 then we will bring a 4* in on the situation to assess the problem. We all want to do great things here to make us seem better than the rest, but I finally gave up on that. Im done trying to impress my overseers. I just love to make sammy proud and thats all thats important to ME. I finally have 3*s active to help me deal with these problems at hand and that actually love and play the game. So we need to buckle down and perfect our team. Because it shouldnt move to the 4*s unless we need them.
So just rememebr that we 3*s are here to help and dont get discouraged by your mistakes. Learn from them. Your a great player, admin, and brother. Keep your chin up for the sky is the limit :twisted:
Even the lowest man can rise above the heavens! ~Quintus Lentulus Batiatus

~SinRoth~

Post by ~SinRoth~ » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:45 pm

right on bro!

Return to “Apology Section!”