Games I can play on my crappy Lappy

play thousands of games free!

CaptainJamesTKirk

Re: Games I can play on my crappy Lappy

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Punisher*Ltr wrote:
CaptainJamesTKirk wrote:Thanks guys maybe those will help keep me up at night. :lol:
Not sure if this is late but to kill time I have WinKawaks 1.62 loaded with old games such as X-Men, 1941 Counter Attack, Captain Commando, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, The Punishers.

As my second choice is a N64 emulator loaded with: TMNT, robocop, batman, double dragon, simpsons, metal slug, miss world (R) rated game lol bubble bubble, fantasia, etc.

If you want them I can share :)

And then if I get bored of gaming I'll just put on netflix, can't go wrong with so many tv shows to choose from and old movies for 8.99 a month.
I would love it if you could send me a link to those files cause when I tried to downloading and installing them I epic failed.

I love netflix they just need to get new choices more often.

Punisher*Ltr

Re: Games I can play on my crappy Lappy

Post by Punisher*Ltr » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:43 pm

CaptainJamesTKirk wrote:
Punisher*Ltr wrote:
CaptainJamesTKirk wrote:Thanks guys maybe those will help keep me up at night. :lol:
Not sure if this is late but to kill time I have WinKawaks 1.62 loaded with old games such as X-Men, 1941 Counter Attack, Captain Commando, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, The Punishers.

As my second choice is a N64 emulator loaded with: TMNT, robocop, batman, double dragon, simpsons, metal slug, miss world (R) rated game lol bubble bubble, fantasia, etc.

If you want them I can share :)

And then if I get bored of gaming I'll just put on netflix, can't go wrong with so many tv shows to choose from and old movies for 8.99 a month.
I would love it if you could send me a link to those files cause when I tried to downloading and installing them I epic failed.

I love netflix they just need to get new choices more often.
Here you go Captain, my winkawaks game folder, http://www.filebox.com/8fezcyxctkgl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

download winrar if you don't have it http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

after installing winrar locate the emulator.rar file you downloaded and right click the file.

- select extract to directory Emulator
- your extracted folder will contain the roms as well as the emulator.
- locate winkawaks icon inside the folder and run.
- once the main window opens go to file\load game
- to pause any game press enter, to end emulator you pause the game and alt+f4 or close from the X
- Redefine keys: Game, Redefine keys\Redefine player 1

Enjoy

Return to “Game Center!”