god - STEAM ID: unavailable

this forum is for hack demos only. do not post bans here!

watgod

Re: god - STEAM ID: unavailable

Post by watgod » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:42 am

hi lucky if you figure out who I was when ez3 was running, you will know what's up :)

I admit my account is vac banned because I let my little brother use my account and he cheated on some random game.

I encourage everybody to sit in spectator and watch me play cs ;)

P.S. this is my only account

EDIT: for EZ3- Faded, you pull up console and type "record godhacks" for demos and to watch the demos you type "play godhacks". The demos are located in your cstrike folder.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:14 pm

I have also made and reviewed a few with nothing concrete at all I appreciate you coming on here to speak to this.
GlazeD

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:23 pm

watgod wrote:hi lucky if you figure out who I was when ez3 was running, you will know what's up :)

I admit my account is vac banned because I let my little brother use my account and he cheated on some random game.

EDIT: for EZ3- Faded, you pull up console and type "record godhacks" for demos and to watch the demos you type "play godhacks". The demos are located in your cstrike folder.
Thank you for coming here to clear the air god. I have speced you a few times and will continue to :lol: You are a good player and when people complain that you might hack it is our duty to spec you.

viewdemo works better than playdemo cause if brings up a bar that allows you to slow down and rewind the demo much easier.

BOOM- toe shot

Post by BOOM- toe shot » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:08 am

DotA wrote:God is legit. I know who're talking about. He's a really, really good player. He also plays in the wc3 servers and Gungame servers a lot. I suspected the same thing a few weeks back, but going over demos and watching for a long time, hes legit :)
I thought you were lolcats, your guys' siggy and avatars look so identical at a glance.
BOOM- toe shot

Lucky

Post by Lucky » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:29 am

watgod wrote:hi lucky if you figure out who I was when ez3 was running, you will know what's up :)

Apox or Kevin or.. Damn I forgot your name, I know it's like Angelsomething? We were both in EZ3 and if I'm thinking about the right person, both legit and a really good player.

Return to “Hacker central! (Learn how 2 spot a hacker)”