LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Re: Your Friendly Residential Pharmacist

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:54 pm

DotA wrote:Sounds like a conspiracy o.O
Indeed, but it is reality.

bluefire672

Post by bluefire672 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:09 am

I got a serious question though im hesitant too ask due too it might get twisted misconstrued into a joke. But when i was young i took alot of meds, i think they might have damage my thyroid glan or something in my throat. For years now i gagg involuntarily, happens from cardio,smells, morning waking up just about everything. Done research on google apparently 1000's of people have same problem and none have found solution. Worse than a hickup that wont go away.

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:12 am

Unless you absorbed a lot of radiation or took Synthroid, your thyroid gland is fine. :)
When you say GAG, do you mean wake up feeling that you can't breathe and was about to die from air suffocation?

bluefire672

Post by bluefire672 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:00 am

No i litterly dry heave gag no vomit comes out just the reflex

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:36 am

Sounds like a GAG REFLEX which most of Drs would say UNCURABLE and recommend Prilosec or to rest, to relax, avoid anxiety-triggering situations. That way they treat what might initiate the gag, but not its ROOT.

Good news is I can help you.

Buy DILL, put 50grams of dill in boiling water. Let it boil for 5-6 minutes then eat that dill and drink that water. About a cup (240ml). Do that twice a day 1 hour before food.

Buy Propolis. If you know any farmer who has bee hives, ask them about propolis. DO NOT MENTION: HOW MUCH? See if they can just give it you, do NOT mention all the benefits of it as they'll become greedy and charge you. Keep in mind- it is expensive. 100grams for $100.

If you find it cheaper or in the store-DO NOT BUY IT, it is a junk with nothing good in it. If you really want to cure your problem, go to that person's house and watch them get Propolis for you. That way you are sure it has not been affected by any chemical bs.

Now if you manage to do all that and find a nice chunk of propolis. Cut it carefully into a little pieces. Collect about 50-60 grams of chunked propolis, put in the dark glass container and fill it up with EverClear. Let it sit in the dark dry place for 2 weeks, but shake it daily, anytime you have a chance.

After 2 weeks, use a dropper and do 10 drops and take orally, doesn't matter before, with or after a meal. It's NATURAL, it doesn't matter. Do NOT overdo it. Everything is great within limits.
Twice or three times a day.

Also drop about 20 drops of propolis tincture you just made into the soft clean cloth and apply to your throat and put scarf around it.

If you manage to do everything as I recommend, you WILL CURE your gag reflex in 3-4 months.

bluefire672

Post by bluefire672 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:46 am

I always suspected i should get tonsils removed or a hyperactive gagg gland. Im so happy your amazing!!! Now time too find me a farmer XD

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:03 pm

My pleasure. One more thing brother: If you find a bee hive- Get a fresh honey too. Do not buy that ORGANIC SUPER DUPA FRESH, non GMO BS from WHOLE FOODS for $40 for a small can. It has NOTHING good in it.

Anyway, if you find propolis, ask them about a fresh honey while you're there. They will charge you for honey ;) . But here is a hint. Get that honey and find these berries:

Black Currant
Sea-buckthorn
Aronia

Mix about 100 grams of each berry with 500 grams of fresh honey and let it sit for 2 weeks as well. No need to shake daily unlike propolis. Then take 1 tablespoon by mouth 30 minutes before food 3-4 times a day. That method is NOT specific to gag reflex, but I recommend it to everybody because it boosts your immune system like ...Let's just say... you have to experience it for yourself.

Since I started that method, I and my family and the people I recommend it to never been sick for 3+ years and never touched any chemical drug. We are clean and healthy and you WILL BE TOO.

I have to add if your gag reflex is caused by unbalanced digestive system- It will cleanse, repair and reestablish it. You'll feel like a newborn baby in 6-12 months. ;) :) :D

bluefire672

Post by bluefire672 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:10 pm

I live in newjersey i know my uncle buys raw honey and combs from a farm. But i never heard of those berries, anywhere in particular that sells them? If your not sure i can do homework of my own. You done enough i been exasperated by this for sooo long. :P

bluefire672

Post by bluefire672 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:23 pm

Im making list now too buy DILL as in the herb, propolis, ever clear as in the liquer? For first remedy? Just want too make sure its right stuff. Ty ill send u nice gift on pay pal if this works im so excited

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:48 pm

Fluffy I pick you for the zombie Apocalypse okay bud?
GlazeD

Return to “Health and Fitness!”