admin scorpion - bans in warcraft

got a problem? lets hear it!

afk 2 much

admin scorpion - bans in warcraft

Post by afk 2 much » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:07 pm

Map : Dust2
Scenario: Scorpion CT rushing T Spawn and i am T with Human.

After killing Scorpion near T spawn and running towards tunnel everyone else on my team who went A died. It was 1v5. I still have 45 seconds left and as a human you would sneak up and hide and pick off enemies to get to the bomb and plant it. He was probably mad that i killed him so he post "Complete objectives........" Course I saw that but I have 45 seconds to get objective done. i walk towards Long A and hear someone running towards me so i stick out my knife and wait for him and BAM! he slaps me. and does it again. So i said "DUDE chill out man i got 40 seconds to get to the bomb and plant it." Dude posts up again "Complete objectives...." So i run towards A and as soon as i stick out my knife to go invisible and walk he slaps me again. It pissed me off so I admit that I did say something like, "Dude wow im not gonna play with no faggot admin who abuses his powers." And left the server. Just to find out he banns me? I dont think thats right. Hear me out sammy. Thanks. Im not asking to be unbanned since its only for 7 days. But i dont think thats right.

ScorpioN

Re: admin scorpion - bans in warcraft

Post by ScorpioN » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:39 pm

afk 2 much wrote:Map : Dust2
Scenario: Scorpion CT rushing T Spawn and i am T with Human.

After killing Scorpion near T spawn and running towards tunnel everyone else on my team who went A died. It was 1v5. I still have 45 seconds left and as a human you would sneak up and hide and pick off enemies to get to the bomb and plant it. He was probably mad that i killed him so he post "Complete objectives........" Course I saw that but I have 45 seconds to get objective done. i walk towards Long A and hear someone running towards me so i stick out my knife and wait for him and BAM! he slaps me. and does it again. So i said "DUDE chill out man i got 40 seconds to get to the bomb and plant it." Dude posts up again "Complete objectives...." So i run towards A and as soon as i stick out my knife to go invisible and walk he slaps me again. It pissed me off so I admit that I did say something like, "Dude wow im not gonna play with no faggot admin who abuses his powers." And left the server. Just to find out he banns me? I dont think thats right. Hear me out sammy. Thanks. Im not asking to be unbanned since its only for 7 days. But i dont think thats right.
7 days for that. Fair.

You want to camp with human it's fine; but not on T-side when the bomb hasn't been planted yet and all your teammates are dead.

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:08 pm

As far as Scorpion being mad you killed him I highly doubt that because he is one of our most calm admins and hardly ever bans unless necessary. From what i gather you had 45 seconds to plant which is well under the time for him tell you to complete your objecitives and you sat there with your knife out so he slapped you a few times. You proceeded to disrespect a admin who is only there to make game play more enjoyable be cause I'm sure if you were one of your dead teammates you would be wondering why hes just trying to knife. I only knife so I know people get impatient even with me and I'm an admin. When it gets under a min I start running for the bomb and showing an effort to get the bomb not waiting patiently for a knife. So all in all you were planning on knifing 5 people and still having time to plant the bomb in 45 seconds while sitting in a corner?

Muir read number 4 and 6 of the forum rules pls.
http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 53&t=11470" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

`MuiR

Post by `MuiR » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:38 pm

Not necessary. The deletion of my post was the only matter of relevance. Thanks!

ScorpioN

Post by ScorpioN » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:09 pm

afk 2 much wrote:yes i was probably rude to have said that to scorpion, on the other hand, I think the best way to play human is to be like an assassin and slowly take out the enemies. and no i was not trying to knife 5 people. taking out the knife makes you invisible. I have taken on 5v1 or more plenty of times with human and still won the round playing human as a assassin. Anyways i guess we just have our own ways of playing certain race. If it was any other race i would of just bought amulet and ran towards bomb hoping to catch the enemies before they see me. I will see you soon in warcraft mod.
Just movin the post. It was in the "report" section.

To afk2much: Cya soon. No more cussing please; you are a good CS player. :D

scorp

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”