Problem in Warcraft

For The Menu - say /war3menu

Beasthernet

Problem in Warcraft

Post by Beasthernet » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello I have a little problem. When I entered the server screen freezes and I have to retry the game anyone know why?

P.D. The server need maintenance :3

love: MagikMvzaik :3
Everybody Loves Waffles

DotA

Re: Problem in Warcraft

Post by DotA » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:19 pm

Do you only have to retry once? And if so, I don't think that's a big problem at all. Also, are you from another country. I saw you were speaking another language with another player yesterday, and it seemed you were doing fine, and had no complaints then. If so, you're probably experiencing lag since these servers are based in the states...
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

Beasthernet

Post by Beasthernet » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:25 pm

not just once, over whole map and it happens disappointed me because I love to play there
Everybody Loves Waffles

DotA

Post by DotA » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:35 pm

Back to my first question....Where are you from? If you're from like europe, you will have major lag, and maybe even connection issues.

Beasthernet

Post by Beasthernet » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:33 pm

im From Mexico
Everybody Loves Waffles

DotA

Post by DotA » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:30 pm

weird. MarioBros is also from Mexico, and doesn't seem to have any issues. Do you get any errors in steam console when connecting? Push the console button and see if there are any errors posting.

Beasthernet

Post by Beasthernet » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:53 pm

Only get tempdecal.wad and customize :S
Everybody Loves Waffles

Evangelist

Post by Evangelist » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:19 pm

DotA wrote:weird. MarioBros is also from Mexico, and doesn't seem to have any issues. Do you get any errors in steam console when connecting? Push the console button and see if there are any errors posting.
Well, depending on what part of Mexico. If he's in Baja, then probably not, if he's closer to the mainland, then possibly yes.

But is the problem a connection problem? Does this happen when you connect to other servers? Try connecting to a server that gives you a better latency and a server that gives you a higher one; see what happens.

If the game connects successfully, but still makes you retry before you can actually play... then that could be something else entirely. I had a similar thing happen to me a long time ago, but I don't remember how it fixed.

EDIT: I vaguely remember what had happened, but I don't know if its relevant after all... if the game makes you retry constantly, it could very well be an erratic connection.

DotA

Post by DotA » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:23 pm

Evangelist wrote:
DotA wrote:weird. MarioBros is also from Mexico, and doesn't seem to have any issues. Do you get any errors in steam console when connecting? Push the console button and see if there are any errors posting.
Well, depending on what part of Mexico. If he's in Baja, then probably not, if he's closer to the mainland, then possibly yes.

But is the problem a connection problem? Does this happen when you connect to other servers? Try connecting to a server that gives you a better latency and a server that gives you a higher one; see what happens.

If the game connects successfully, but still makes you retry before you can actually play... then that could be something else entirely. I had a similar thing happen to me a long time ago, but I don't remember how it fixed.

EDIT: I vaguely remember what had happened, but I don't know if its relevant after all... if the game makes you retry constantly, it could very well be an erratic connection.
Ah good point Eva. Another question as well. Do you use Wireless or wired connection? And do you share the internet with anybody else. Can never be to careful with all that pr0n out there lol

Return to “#7 Warcraft3 (xp saved) ---------------------108.181.1.219:27021”