I need a new training schedule T.T

its important to stay healthy!

SS Sparky

I need a new training schedule T.T

Post by SS Sparky » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:47 pm

So now that I'm not under my school anymore, I have no access to a gym. I don't have any weights at home, and all I've got is a treadmill and a bike. I remember my 2013 winter break when I didn't work out for 1 month and I went from a rock to a piece of play-doh. I can't let that happen again. I've been doing daily my 2 mile jog, 50 push ups, 50 sit ups, and 50 squats. I don't think those really do anything not even keep toned. If anyone has any thing that can possibly build muscle with no equipment or at least stay toned/fit, I would TOTALLY appreciate it :D

One Shot

Re: I need a new training schedule T.T

Post by One Shot » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:24 am

In your home is many equipment let your imagination working.
Simply write in youtube home workouts for men without equipment

ScorpioN

Post by ScorpioN » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:01 pm

You need a pullup bar! Do two sets of 12 pullups and u'll see a huge difference.
I dont waste time going to a gym either, mainly calisthenics

For your pushups, buy the "pushup pro" turning handles. Then do pushups with those and your feet on a chair. Decline pushups are tough. I do 50 decline pushups followed by 20 explosive clap pushups for pyro

For your situps, try doing 100 bicycle crunches in a row, 1 min. Side planks, 3 min. Regular plank, 1 min V-sit in good form and that should about do it.

For your legs, running 2 miles is good. Also throw in some Burpees in there to build explosive power. Do a descending set of 10, 9, 8 ...3, 2,1 (a total of 55 burpees) resting 20 breaths between each set.

I stopped going to the gym long ago. Too time consuming and hated weighting for weights to become available. Hope this helps. =P

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 85&t=14015" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dead Man

Post by Dead Man » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:52 pm

ScorpioN wrote:You need a pullup bar! Do two sets of 12 pullups and u'll see a huge difference.
I dont waste time going to a gym either, mainly calisthenics

For your pushups, buy the "pushup pro" turning handles. Then do pushups with those and your feet on a chair. Decline pushups are tough. I do 50 decline pushups followed by 20 explosive clap pushups for pyro

For your situps, try doing 100 bicycle crunches in a row, 1 min. Side planks, 3 min. Regular plank, 1 min V-sit in good form and that should about do it.

For your legs, running 2 miles is good. Also throw in some Burpees in there to build explosive power. Do a descending set of 10, 9, 8 ...3, 2,1 (a total of 55 burpees) resting 20 breaths between each set.

I stopped going to the gym long ago. Too time consuming and hated weighting for weights to become available. Hope this helps. =P

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 85&t=14015" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I love that you are like perfect man lol
You always have a solution to help one out
out

One Shot

Post by One Shot » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:58 pm

........................................................For you!

The first week
2 mile jog, 50 push ups, 50 sit ups, and 50 squats

The second week
2.5 mile jog, 75 push ups, 75 sit ups, and 75 squats

The treskart week
3 mile jog, 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, and 100 squats

This push ups,sit ups, and squats need to do three steps

Piip

Post by Piip » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:48 am

It's the best way to get strong and fit. Muscles will be stronger than when u go to gym. If you get tired or want something more, then add some other excercises for triceps, full- body excercises etc. Gym will get you only pushed up muscles, not strong muscles :) As my former trainer said : " If you can push-up 120kg on bench-press, but can't do over 15 pull-ups, you're weak. "
Don't worry, be happy! :)

Return to “Health and Fitness!”