It's time! Let's replace some unpopular maps for GG server.

Gungame level Up

JwP

It's time! Let's replace some unpopular maps for GG server.

Post by JwP » Mon May 18, 2015 9:08 pm

Hello all, 8-)

Based on my experience and interaction with people on the 40cal. GG server, there are quite a few maps people don't seem to enjoy for the gungame mode, and those are Holefight2 and Wilau. :|

When these maps show up, many people including myself decide to leave and if they stay, they express their discontent towards these maps. :|

The problem with Holefight2 is it's very terrorist-sided. It's also too dark to spot and aim at the enemies even if you maximize brightness.

As for the Wilau (the water tank) map, it's just not fun for the gungame mode. It also kills the pace of the game and I'm pretty sure many people would agree with me. :?

I'm personally not a huge fan of the Westwood map but I can see numerous people enjoy this map so I would exclude this map on the list. ;)

So in order to make the 40Cal. GG server much more fun, which maps should the two unpopular maps be replaced with? :)

Here is a list of popular maps for the gungame mode that I think would make the server better.

gg_fy_battlefield, cs_deagle5, gg_ice-rage, gg_ultradeth_b1, gg_flatiron, gg_mz_egyptian, gg_csbase_cs16, gg_crazy, and gg_js_cbble.

What do you guys think? :)

I personally enjoyed a lot on these maps and I'm confident they would be a better fit for the GG server than the two unpopular maps. ;)

I also think de_estate and de_train are fun for the gungame mode but maybe that's just me. 8-)

It's time! Let's make it happen! 8-)

MarioBros

Re: It's time! Let's replace some unpopular maps for GG serv

Post by MarioBros » Mon May 18, 2015 10:00 pm

I agree with wilau and holefight, I really don't mind them, but holefight tends to be really, REALLY stacked because its an easy win for Ts (except when Im playing 8-) ). And wilau is just too "exploitable" and slow.

I'd like to see some of those maps implemented and some bigger maps removed (aim_ak-colt snowy map)
"Text translated via Google Translate"

JwP

Post by JwP » Mon May 18, 2015 10:42 pm

MarioBros wrote:I agree with wilau and holefight, I really don't mind them, but holefight tends to be really, REALLY stacked because its an easy win for Ts (except when Im playing 8-) ). And wilau is just too "exploitable" and slow.

I'd like to see some of those maps implemented and some bigger maps removed (aim_ak-colt snowy map)
Thank you MarioBros. May I know your in-game name by any chance so I can say "Hi" when I see you on the server? I'm assuming you're either Maverick or Disgrace.. 8-)

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Mon May 18, 2015 11:36 pm

Im Not an Admin, sometimes ;)
"Text translated via Google Translate"

JwP

Post by JwP » Tue May 19, 2015 12:49 am

MarioBros wrote:Im Not an Admin, sometimes ;)
Ohhhh that was you?!!! haha man..you're really good!

Return to “#4 Gungame Server! ------------------------108.181.1.219:27018”