40cal cueball

i screwed up and im sorry!

Dvs12

40cal cueball

Post by Dvs12 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:58 pm

sorry about what i said to you. it was uncalled for i dont know what i was thinking.
i was just very upset that you kicked me for shooting my team mates with no warning about it. and the fact that every t was spaming buttons. sorry once again to ruin the online play foreveyone including myself.

Cueball

Re: 40cal cueball

Post by Cueball » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:27 pm

Apology is accepted but the rules/ban still stand. You died on a map and the response that you gave was completely innapropriate and then you left. Unfortunately that map on the deathrun server is causing a lot of issues. Whenever I'm on all i'm doing is admining and telling everyone what not to do the whole map.

I displayed the rules multiple times throughout the map on the screen and told everyone over the mic the whole time. Killing your teammates in general (or with laser) is always unacceptable and should be common sense that there will be actions.

I kicked you once and so be it as a warning. I don't have a personal vendetta against you. I didn't proceed with a ban til it was warranted. I banned you do to the repetitive comments and the vulgar langauge. This is the consequence for your actions. It's not a permanent ban and I hope to see you on again once its up. Just remember if repeat offenses happen the ban becomes longer and can result in a permanent ban.

here are our rules, please actually read them.

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As long as you can abide by these rules we have great servers for you to play on. If not, then so be it.

SHHHHEEEESHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Wow that was just way too much admin talk in that post. Seriously, don't disrespect the server or the admins. Have fun and be nice. :D

Dvs12

Post by Dvs12 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:02 am

i agree it was stupid. i can wait i understand i didnt think or expect to get it removed just wanted to say i was sorry for that. i read the rules. lol ya that was a long post haha

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:26 am

Dvs12 wrote:i agree it was stupid. i can wait i understand i didnt think or expect to get it removed just wanted to say i was sorry for that. i read the rules. lol ya that was a long post haha
good man! ;)

Dvs12

Post by Dvs12 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:22 am

ya i try to be other than that time haha

Return to “Apology Section!”