Verbal abuse/harassment

speak and you will be heard!

r3lle

Verbal abuse/harassment

Post by r3lle » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Hi admins! I've been playing in your wc3 server for quite some time now, close to a year now and ive gotten to know some great admins and players in the server! but today i wanted to make an account and make a complaint on a certain player that was harassing me and verbally abusing me to the point where i couldnt even just concentrate on the game. I dont have any screenshots or steam ID for now but i wanted to let you guys know and give you a heads up. In the game he goes by "the situation". I've asked him plenty of time to stop slandering me and just keep playing but he insisted on his rude behavior. I play by the tag "tiesto" and i used to play as "JDM", all the admins ive encountered has done me no wrong and has been good to me ever since i started to play in the 40cal servers. Please help me to find this guy and stop him. I will try to get his steam ID and some screenshots in the future.

CaptainJamesTKirk

Re: Verbal abuse/harassment

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:59 pm

Welcome to the forums. I'll try and be in wc3 when ever I can. If you see me in game add me to your steam friends so if he starts something you can PM me and I'll come in and end it.

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:16 am

record a demo and get the steam id and we can ban him
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

r3lle

Post by r3lle » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:39 pm

thanks captain kirk! and venom im really not good at working around the demo thing. Still need to get a hang of it and all that. BUT i however took A screenshot. Image and heres his steam ID and stuff.
Name: the situation
Steam ID: 0:011635123

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:25 pm

It was no problem r3lle thank you for coming on the forums to resolve this issue and not sinking down to his level.

Also thanks you for your post now I'll also keep my eye out for that racist CHEWBY. :D

r3lle

Post by r3lle » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:50 pm

no problem! and oh wow i didnt see that thing with CHEWBY..haha 2 birds with 1 stone eh? and if i do see you around ill add you on my friends list! ive seen you in the games a few times and ill be sure to add you the next time i see you!

Love Gun

Post by Love Gun » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:21 am

the situation i have seen playing on the diablo server a lot lately. He is the most annoying player i ever have played with. But my problem with him is that he hacks and makes it obvious that players like myself (love gun),beniplay,pew and so on complain about his hacks and never see an admin in that server anymore. Please look into this problem hes usually on around 11 ish to 4ish over here so im guess 8 pm to around 1 am in cali.

Thank you for your time

Sincerely,
Love Gun

lonewolf80

Post by lonewolf80 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Hi Love Gun,

If you spot a hacker when an admin is not present in the servers, please feel free to record a demo of him hacking, and include his STEAM ID. After you've posted a demo, our admins will review it and take the appropriate actions.

If you need help recording a demo, please read this thread.

Return to “Complaint Department!”