Recent admin activities

speak and you will be heard!

CadiXLR

Recent admin activities

Post by CadiXLR » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:32 pm

Hey, i've been playing on 40cal servers for probably longer than most of you have been in the clan and used to be in the clan myself.

i just thought i should let you know the way you guys seem to enforce your rules as of late is just getting too oppresive. Yes, ban someone if they are hacking or spamming music of the mic, by all means. But their is no reason to take offense at every little thing that goes on in the server and feel it is your duty to babysit every person and play god. Let the players play the game. Spamming your macros about everything that you find someone plausable to break a rule isn't necessary.

I know your simply going to say no one is forcing you to play here or go play somewhere else but frankly cs 1.6 is dieing as it is and their arent many legitimate servers left.

Also the hipocracy in which you guys enforce the rules is astounding, ive seen 40cal members being rude and spamming mics and then as soon as a non-40cal player does the same thing it becomes a riot of spams and then kicks/bans.

I just want you guys to go back to the days when you knew CS was a game and you played it for fun.

No im not going to tell you what my name was when i was in the clan because its not important to this post.

Belcross

Re: Recent admin activities

Post by Belcross » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:37 pm

Is this you? forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=9058" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CadiXLR

Post by CadiXLR » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:42 pm

Belcross wrote:Is this you? forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=9058" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
i know him and that is what got me to finally post about the nonsense thats been going on in the servers recently

Belcross

Post by Belcross » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:43 pm

So where is the admin abuse proof? Otherwise I'm moving this to complaints section

CadiXLR

Post by CadiXLR » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:45 pm

Belcross wrote:So where is the admin abuse proof? Otherwise I'm moving this to complaints section
sorry i dont record endless amounts of console text. its more just food for thought for you guys seeing as a majority of the admins take their role far too seriously.

Belcross

Post by Belcross » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:47 pm

Ok then
Moved.

Belcross

Post by Belcross » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:50 pm

If you want to dispute your ban you're welcome to do so in banland.

TSLOW

Post by TSLOW » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:51 pm

CadiXLR wrote:
Belcross wrote:So where is the admin abuse proof? Otherwise I'm moving this to complaints section
sorry i dont record endless amounts of console text. its more just food for thought for you guys seeing as a majority of the admins take their role far too seriously.
Would you prefer us to sit back and relax while a hacker runs rampage on the server?
Enforcing one major rule is just as important as a minor one.
Ven: if you want to dl it
Ven: i have a 10 day pass
TSLOW ***: I'm bad as it is
TSLOW ***: no point in trying at something I know i fail at
Ven: thats not true
Ven: you still play cs =X
TSLOW ***: LOL!

CadiXLR

Post by CadiXLR » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:01 pm

TSLOW wrote:
CadiXLR wrote:
Would you prefer us to sit back and relax while a hacker runs rampage on the server?
Enforcing one major rule is just as important as a minor one.
i think that was just an ignorant thing to say, obviously you would ban a hacker. But take this into consideration as far as your comment to enforce every minor rule.

If you got a ticket for everytime you were driving down the road and didnt use your blinker when changing lanes, went 1mph over the speed limit, rolled over a solid white line, made an illegal turn. you would be a broke man.

TSLOW

Post by TSLOW » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:24 pm

CadiXLR wrote: i think that was just an ignorant thing to say, obviously you would ban a hacker. But take this into consideration as far as your comment to enforce every minor rule.

If you got a ticket for everytime you were driving down the road and didnt use your blinker when changing lanes, went 1mph over the speed limit, rolled over a solid white line, made an illegal turn. you would be a broke man.
People must pass a test to get a driver's license to drive.
They are expected to know right from wrong on the road,
if they are given a ticket, it is not the officer's fault, it's the driver's.

When you enter our server's the rules are listed, and warnings pop up on the screen automatically every 30 seconds.
Sometimes an officer let's you off with a warning, just like the admin does, and unless you are witless, you make sure to not make the same mistake twice and risk getting the ticket, in this case kicked or banned.

It is the responsibility of the admin to enforce the rules, it is the player's responsibility to follow them.
Ven: if you want to dl it
Ven: i have a 10 day pass
TSLOW ***: I'm bad as it is
TSLOW ***: no point in trying at something I know i fail at
Ven: thats not true
Ven: you still play cs =X
TSLOW ***: LOL!

Return to “Complaint Department!”